“If you like Pizza, you'll lov e this place”

Pizzeria La Centenaria
Ranked #582 of 3,322 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Description: The most amazing pizza I have had in my life! Must add to Trip advisor- even if this is a small restaurant the food was exceptional and should not be missed!
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I've been to Rome, Florence, Milan and now Naples, and this is certainly the nicest pizza I've had at any of those places - simply delicious.

It's well off the beaten track, but if you're passing (like on your way to see the catacomb, maybe, it's worth stopping here,

Hope this helps.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I go there at least once a week and I've never tasted a better margherita. They have a wide variety of pizzas and staff is really nice. I absolutely recommend!

Reviewed 30 August 2017

We were looking for this pizza place Starita on the same street, but it was closed for renovations. Locals had told us it was really good. Then we saw this hole-in-the-wall place.
FYI: This street is really narrow - a one-way for 1 car only and it is a hill.
So we go inside past the wood-fired pizza oven into a small six table dining room.
Nice that they had AC - it was a hot day! Christian was our server and the only server.
Service was fast and friendly.
We had pizza and German beer. They only have German beer because I think it is a German run place. However, the pizza is fantastic -100% Napoli. Excellent wood-fired crust. We had a Margarita Pizza with Ham & Basil. The beer is draft - cold & smooth. So glad we found this place and had our Napoli pizza fix!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Driving through Naples on our way to Calabria and wanted a good pizza.
Googled a pizzeria and the first one we found was closed. Started asking locals and they recommended this one.
If driving it can be hard to get around or even find parking, but make the trip.
Wow it was great! One of the best pizzas we had on our 3 week road trip of Italy.
We even took 1 extra pizza to go.
Wish they delivered to Canada.

Reviewed 19 August 2017

As Starita was shut, this was our first experience of a genuine Neapolitan pizza as and we were not disappointed. My daughter and I had the Regina pizza which was lovely. We enjoyed it so much we got takeaway on the night we didn't go out for food.
The restaurant really does not look much from the outside, but if you can see past this the dining room is very cosy. The restaurant did not sell wine but had a good selection of beers available. We found the staff friendly.
The price was extremely reasonable.