All reviews nice hotel one night pizzeria piazza metro city
Reviewed 23 May 2018

this was a 3 star hotel, great location and good breakfast every am and great food for the centa (supper). The waitstaff in the dining room were stellar, on our trip's last day, the real pastry of Napoli is the svogletti a type of baklava with the layers of phyllo and she, the young woman came to me before I left wrapped up 4 svogletti for me in saran wrap! These Napolitani are generous and have a beautiful attitude toward life they are immensely proud of their city. Originally they descended from the Greeks and will tell you that their city is the oldest in Europe. To get back to the hotel it was great, the people at the desk were great, let me see the I-pad for my e-mail. They have a small bar and really what else do you need they advertised Turkish bath and massages but we were on a schedule so that was not part of our trip.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 April 2018

On the plus side:
-the train/metro station is very close
-the staff is okay
-the breakfast is good: not many options, but tasty choices

On the minus side:
-the area around the hotel doesn't offer too many options in terms of places to eat, something to see
-the stadium is really close and on match nights, the area is very noisy
-the rooms could be better (maybe some refurbishment works)

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

personnel is friendly as long as you don‘t have complains.
We informed them that the light in the room was not working, they ignored it. We informed them that wifi had no signal in one room, they ignored it. We asked for coffee, they brought us cold one and then have been angry when we aksed for hot coffee. And and and...

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We had a one night stop over in Naples and made use of Hotel Serius. Its a four star location with a very smart reception area, bar and breakfast room. Our room was on the fourth floor and was done out very nicely, though was looking in need of refurbishment.
Outside the hotel, the Napoli San Paulo stadium is just 300m away. We were not there on a match day so this was not a concern. The walk from the hotel to the train station took just a couple of minutes. The hotel is surrounded by tower blocks, with much graffiti.

From our trains destination (we travelled just one stop) we walked down passed the US Consulate to the sea front and that was quite pleasant. We spent a couple of hours walking down to the castle, and around the corner to look at the holiday ships before walking back to catch the train again.

We ate out in the restaurant next door to the hotel, not straying too far once the evening drew to close.

Im glad to have visited Naples, but was relieved

Room Tip: Consider the football teams fixture list. Im sure the rods around this are get very busy on match days.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stelvioman
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

At the beginning my idea is to stay only one night but the smiles of the ladies of the reception and the kindly atmosphere suggest me to stay for more.
For my work is a strategic location, full of shops on the left ne in the right, and very close to a pizzeria.
The breakfast is very good, there were delicious cakes with marmalade.
I only think that mozzarella should be in every breakfast in Naples.
Anyway, congratulation for all!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business