“Dr”
other travellers have booked this property
Il Chiostro apartment
San Lorenzo double/triple bedroom (Il Chiostro) San Lorenzo double/triple bedroom (Il Chiostro)
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Il Chiostro apartment
San Lorenzo double/triple bedroom (Il Chiostro)
San Lorenzo double/triple bedroom (Il Chiostro)
I puttini double bedroom (Il Chiostro)
I puttini double bedroom
CAPRI apart. bedroom 2
Santa Chiara app.
Santa Chiara apart.
Santa Chiara bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wendy G
“Dr”
Reviewed 13 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

We stayed as a party of 5 and had a 2 bedroom apartment. The apartment is located in a pretty courtyard just off Piazza de Gesu. It was a 5 minute walk to the Dante Metro station, and the Piazza was a stop for the hop-on-hop off bus tours of Naples. The apartment is on the first floor in a secure building which also featured a 24 hr concierge. There are no balconies and the windows cannot be opened (for those who like good ventilation), however there is a good air-conditioning system in place. The kitchen is small but adequate and it was a great convenience to have the washing machine. The beds were rather hard and uncomfortable. There was hardly any street noise at night. Immediately outside the apartment block there were 4 or 5 good restaurants which were reasonably priced. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

Casa Giusi

Tricia C
Toronto, Canada
“Needs an overhaul”
Reviewed 28 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

The location of this apartment is terrific however, I really did not enjoy our stay. We arrived after check in and it was still being cleaned - which was fine except it was not overly clean! The washing machine was broken ( we are traveling for an extensive period so this was a big deal), the dishes in the cabinets were filthy and the walls all needed painting. Also, the comforters were dirty. I immediately put them off the bed. The smell of smoke in the hallway is very, very strong. I would
Not recommend.

Management Response
27 Mar 2014
I'm very sorry for this review and I think it's a bit too strong
Unfortunately I was away from home and I could not meet the guests, but we were in contact by phone and by email and I was told no problem. I'm surprised a lot because the cleaning lady is always very accurate.
It's true that unfortunately, the washing machine was broken (it can happen and we provide to fix it in a short time), but if you had told me that you had such an urgent washing I could organize a washing with the machine in the other apartment.
I'll be more present to be sure that all of my guests will be delighted as they were until today.
Geneva

people found this review helpful

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing