“Highly recommended!!!”

Visit Amalfi Coast
Ranked #13 of 94 Transportation in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Born from the Positive experience and Know-How gained in the past 15 years , working for the most important companies in the Italian tourism sector , VISIT AMALFI COAST is a new group of private drivers & guides (fully licensed and insured) , headquartered in Naples , with an established and extensive network in Italy. We provide day trips and private transfers throughout Italy and Shore-Excursion
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

We had a tour of the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii with mario and let me tell he gave us the most amazing experience, and we are travelers.....
Mario took us along the Amalfi Coast pointing every single remarkable spot on the way and at lunch time suggesting a fantastic restaurant away from the massive turism. Even the lunch was simply memorable.
Once in Pompeii he left us with an expert tour guide, Dolores which is licensed and specialized in high grade archeological tours. They are like partners in business.
What a great day, what a memorable experience.
We blessed every single penny

1  Thank marcellouzzi
"port"
"napoli"
"vesuvius"

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We spent a lovely day on Amalfi cost , our guide was amazing and helpful funny person Mario , it’s a highly recommended tour.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I just returned from a fabulous vacation in Europe. We visited Spain, France and Italy and I have to say that Italy was my absolute favorite. When I booked our trip I immediately started researching the Amalfi Coast and realized that we would need a private driver and guide. I was told by several people that I should contact Adolfo Scotto Di Luzio. They were absolutely right! Adolfo matched us up with Mario Frenna and we were treated like family right away. Mario took excellent care of us and was the perfect guide. He pulled over at all the right spots to allow us to take pictures, he made arrangements for us to have lunch at an amazing restaurant and we never felt rushed during our tour of the Amalfi Coast. Mario went above and beyond and made sure that we enjoyed our time in the area and that we saw the beautiful sites of the Amalfi Coast. Thank you Adolfo and Mario for making our trip to the Amalfi Coast unforgettable!

1  Thank Sonia F
Reviewed 21 April 2018

I contacted Adolfo to check the availability of an Amalfi Coast tour. He was very friendly and welcoming from the word go without being pushy as normal tour operators are. He explained to me the details of the tour and the price. On requesting to pay by credit card, he immediately agreed. We arrived in Naples the next day from Rome and we had Mario waiting for us at the station. He was very friendly and a wonderful person. He provided us different options and let us decide on what we wanted to do. Along the Amalfi Coast, he stopped in all the beautiful viewpoints for us to take pictures, explained the area well to us and showed the area really well to us.

The best part I found was his flexibility. I wanted to go to a place in Naples to see some soccer stuff and on mentioning it to Mario, he immediately agreed to take me there.

Overall, we thoroughly enjoyed our visit and would very highly recommend Mario and Adolfo to anyone who would like to visit Amalfi.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 April 2018

Diego Sardella is awesome! Communication was great and his Mercedes van was very comfortable. He recommended previously by two different friends in California (who don’t know each other!) for my 2015 trip to Italy. He gave me, my farther and native Italian uncle a great tour of Naples with lunch at a lovely winery then on to Sorrento and Positano. I enjoyed his service so much we hired him again for our trip March 2018! This time he picked us up in Terracina and drove us to Naples where he arranged for a lovely tour of the ruins. My husband and I along with our 9 year-old son toured Pompeii, then made our way to Positano and stopped to have a delicious lunch (the pasta langostino was amazing!) at a restaurant (Under the Lemon Tree?). The owner and staff were so welcoming. Because we were visiting for Easter, Deigo’s wife was so sweet to make us a traditional Easter cake (pastiera and casatiello) and his kids gave our son a traditional Italian Easter chocolate egg. I highly recommend him and look forward to hiring him on our next visit to Italy.