“Takeaway!”

Ristorante Pizzeria Pirozzi
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Pirozzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #121 of 507 Restaurants in Isola d'Ischia
Price range: US$9 - US$45
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Last minute change of plans meant we needed to find a quick takeaway pizza in Ischia Ponte. Opted for this place as it seemed to be populated by locals. Service was fast and friendly pizzas were great as they l are around these parts. The Marinara was particularly excellent. Pretty cheap as well I had a beer and three pizzas 14 Euro. Good stuff.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,105)

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Loved this place. Very friendly staff who were very accommodating and helpful. We sat upstairs on the terrace. GREAT pizza!! I asked for something not on the menu and they provided it! Delicious food at this place. I will be heading back to Ischia and this place is top of my list to eat at! Go!!

Reviewed 17 October 2018

I bought a voucher from Napoli Official Tours through Viator.com for "Lunch in the restaurant ( 3-course menu ) and drinks"

When i arrived at the restaurant, after walking 3 km from the port as the operator did not give me instructions on how to reach the restaurant, I was greeted with negativity which continued for the whole time I was there.

Unfortunately I couldn't leave as I had already paid for the meal & didn't have access to go elsewhere.

I asked for a table by the window rather than in the middle of the restaurant because, as a solo traveller, I feel better at a secluded table. This was denied as it it meant splitting the tables for 4 which they did do for someone else who came in after me.

People who came in after me were being served before I was even approached.

Then I find that it's a set menu which was not explained in the tour information. On Viator.com it says "Lunch in the restaurant ( 3-course menu ) and drinks" & it was only 1 drink.

And finally when the 1st plate arrived it was the wrong one. I would never order spaghetti with mussels as l can't eat mussels. The waiter was annoyed at me!

Overall I spent 2 hours in an unpleasant situation.

The food was of mediocre quality.

I felt like I was was treated like an unwelcomed tourist by the restaurant & the operator, Napoli Official Tours

Reviewed 3 September 2018

The Hotel Europa recommended this restaurant which is fairly close to the castle and a 200 meters from the hotel.
We sat upstairs on the rooftop the first night and downstairs the second as it was raining. Although the rooftop is covered the waiters have to climb steps to serve the food and the steps are not covered.
There were a few tables with a nice view of the water, although the left side of the view was some sort of construction site that appeared to be a factory of some sort. If you can get a table on the right side upstairs you will enjoy the view.
The waiters were friendly and helpful and food was served in a leisurely fashion.
The meal started with complimentary bruschetta which was delicious. The first night we also had spaghetti with mussels, spaghetti with mixed seafood which included clams, mussels and calamari and spaghetti with eggplant. We also had dessert which was delicious. Because the food was so good we went back for a second night .We had a mixed green salad which was nicely made. Another appetizer we enjoyed was grilled vegetables which were quite good. For our entree we decided to have pizza. As there were three of us each of us we shared two pizzas. One was an artichoke pizza, the other was a margherita pizza. Everyone thought they were tasty. The crust was crunchy, the cheese well melted and the pizza seasoned appropriately.
We would highly recommend this restaurant and if you can make reservations as it gets crowded by 7:30.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018

We stopped here on our first night, just wanted somewhere nearby to eat and head back to the hotel, it looked reasonably busy so that's usually a good sign. Food was absolutely excellent and very good prices, great service, good portions, can't complain! I wanted to go back a second time it was so good but my partner wanted to try other restaurants out.

Date of visit: August 2018