“Cracking lunch on Capri”
Review of Villa Verde

Villa Verde
Ranked #42 of 123 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$36 - US$108
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic lunch here, if you want to splurge a little I would recommend it highly. Franco’s team are very polished and the quality of food was very high. In my dreams I will be back next time I get to Capri from Sydney!!

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with my husband
It was wonderful ,
Good food nice atmosphere,
Friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 September 2018

We had a lovely meal at villa verde, both my husband and i had pizzas and they were fantastic. However our highlight has to be the balsamic vinegar they serve, we have been desperately search where to find it to buy some of our own!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The service felt very rushed and one of our calamari had sand in it, so it has clearly not been prepared properly. The rest was fine but not amazing.

This restaurant is big and consequently quite noisy

1  Thank Sal24London
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I knew this was going to be bad upon entering when the music playing was the BeeGees. Service a joke when the table of eight next to me got served before me and my wife and they arrived after we had ordered. I was seated between a 6 month old in a high chair and on my other side was the ash tray filled with smelly cigarette butts from the next table. Yes we ordered a pizza and it was nothing special. My chicken showed up 20 min later and the waiter said it was apparently “stolen” by another server.
It would not be hard to find a better place than this weak version of Papa Gino’s. Avoid unless you want to kick yourself for wasting the calories and screaming get me out of this place. I like Frank Sinatra too but the BeeGees? I’m in Capri Italy give me a break.

1  Thank DougS760