“Great seafood, delicious food, excellent service”

Ristorante da Gemma
Reserve with
Ristorante da Gemma is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$28 - US$91
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 24 October 2018

As soon as we got off the ferry to the main island we were starving and searched for a place close to the water. We found this beautiful restaurant right on the water which also had access to the beach. The food was excellent! The seafood here is on point! And the service was excellent considering there was 9 of us they were so accommodating. Loved it

Date of visit: September 2018
Gemma_Rocchi, Proprietario at Ristorante da Gemma, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Thank you Jasmine for your kind words, we are very happy you had a good time at our Restaurant & Beach Club, looking forward to welcoming you back next year!
Best wishes,

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My husband and I loved this place, the food was at its finest, the staff is very nice and the view couldn’t possibly get any better! The tiramisu is a must!!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Thank you Valeria!
Kindest regards,

Reviewed 23 October 2018

After taking a ferry from Positano, I was immediately hungry and looking for a bite to eat. Fortunately, just to the right of the funicular stop at the top of the hill, is this small restaurant with amazing views. As I wanted a fairly light and quick lunch to allow myself time to explore Capri, I ordered a small pizza and sat at a table overlooking the water. All in all a tasty and relaxing meal.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best! Sad I only had 1 day in Capri because I would definitely go back for more! Staff were friendly and seats right on the beach. Prefect.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank jjliquorish

Thank you, hope yo welcoming you back next year,
Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

Only stopped off for a drink but nice enough restaurant and setting to persuade us to have a light lunch. Except, I got the wrong order and when challenged they had, apparently, run out of bresaola; shame they could t have told me before they presented me with an unappetising substitute!

Date of visit: October 2018