“Good place for dinner”
Review of Ristorante D'Amore

Ristorante D'Amore
Reserve with
Ristorante D'Amore is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$34 - US$77
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Calm atmosphere. Very friendly staff. Tasty food. They also have complex offers with some discount. This offer was provided to us at our hotel.

1  Thank suhovius

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Husband and I loved this restaurant and the service that we received. The ambience was also very nice. We would return if we visit Capri again.

1  Thank 548sabrinat
Reviewed 25 September 2018 via mobile

My friend and i wandered into D’amore on our first visit to Capri. She had a Caprese salad and I ordered the Neapolitan. Hers was very good. Mine was amazing. So flavorful and great presentation. Staff was courteous.

1  Thank joanmkelsey
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

This restaurant makes you happy even if you just look at it. The atmosphere is extremely relaxing, nice colors and light.
The food is mainly fish even of you can find some meat. The quality and freshness of the ingredients are unbeatable. My mouth is still watery if I think of paccheri with scorfano sauce... to die for! An attentive selection of wines. The owner knows basically all the wine makers he buys from. And a perfect team of professional waiters. Don't miss it!
I will be back for sure!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank fedar
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We went to D’Amore Capri with a group of friends. The food was amazing, not to miss the awesome selection of wines! The service was professional. I plan to return here on my next Capri trip!

Date of visit: August 2018