“Anniversary dinner”
Review of Villa Margherita

Villa Margherita
Ranked #3 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Description: Great hospitality, great food well presented, and finally an excellent pastry.
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Best meal we had while in Italy. This place has great ambience and the food has tremendous flavor. I would go out of my way to eat here while in Capri

Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

My wife loves Capri. I wanted to find a special lunch spot for her. We were not disappointed. Beautiful setting. Personable service. She had risotto (loved it!) I had the grilled octopus salad (amazing!). Nice wines by the glass. We didn’t want to leave!! Off the beaten path...find it and enjoy!

Reviewed 22 October 2018

You will love this place. So nice, great food, great service, did I say great food! Great views. Just AWSOME.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2018

First you enter by lighted lanterns. The setting was gorgeous. I had the sea bass with tomato bead cussing. So different and great. My husband got the veal. Both were off the chart. Make a reservation and go!

Reviewed 8 October 2018

We stayed at hotel Canasta and being such a delightful place we were enchanted to be able to have dinner over there. The terrace is beautiful, view is gorgious and the food is divine. Every bite is a pure delight Service is perfect
A marvellous unforgettable evening