“Magnificent Apartment in Sant Agnello Sorrento...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Spanish first
Any
LeanneM16...
“Magnificent Apartment in Sant Agnello Sorrento Italy”
Reviewed 19 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We stayed in this wonderful apartment in November. We loved our stay in this 2 bedroom apartment with all modern amenities close to all restaurants and cafes. There is also a secure lock up garage if you are driving. Supermarket is situated next door. Train in 5 minutes walk to Naples, Pompeii and Sorrento. You can also arrange for a tour to Capri, Positano and Matera. Anna our host lovely and very accommodating!! It’s like a home away from home. we rate this apartment 10 out of 10.

18 Jan 2018
I thank these splendid couple for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
BuzzRV
Auchtermuchty, United Kingdom
“A warm, friendly welcome from Anna, the owner. A charming apartment.”
Reviewed 14 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Very easy access to the apartment. It was in a good, central but quiet location. Would recommend The Wine Bar for good food and jazz music. A short walk to great views over Sorrento. Reliable, cheap train service (1 euro to Sorrento only 3 minutes down the line) Airport bus from Naples stops in the Square (10 euros per person) Sending a big Scottish hug to Anna and if we return we know where we will choose to stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
18 Jan 2018
I thank these splendid people for having chosen Victor’s House for their holiday lodging. They have shown great care and respect for the property and the condominium’s rules. They have shown appreciation for all the tiny details that we offer to our guests, which gives us satisfaction to continue providing the highest level of service. They are respectable and forthcoming people which interested me to find out about their stay and be there for them in the best way possible, above the normal duties required by a host. I wish you all the best and hope to see you soon. My kindest regards, Anna De Francesco.
Resort611...
“Immaculate and beautifully designed”
Reviewed 19 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

We loved this apartment from the get go. A pleasure for the eyes and delightfully quiet despite its location on the busy Corso Italia. The layout was comfortably designed for travelers on the go. The large bathroom was a particular luxury. Anna herself is helpful in every way and accommodated all our needs. We would stay there again without hesitation.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Oct 2017
Stitchy14
Bangkok, Thailand
“Victor's house”
Reviewed 11 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

It's a beautiful apartment to stay. Near the train staion and bus stop, easy to go anywhere. The owner is very helpful.

23 Oct 2017
Marija K
“nice place in Sant Agnello”
Reviewed 4 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Anna's place is nice, clean, well equiped and near the bus and train station.
The apartament has everything we need for our short stay.

6 Oct 2017
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing