Luisa Private Guide
Review Highlights
Pompeii Day Trip with Luisa

Luisa was a just sensational guide. She is also a great organiser, arranged for a brilliant driver... read more

Reviewed 15 October 2018
AlinLondon2014
London, United Kingdom
Outstanding Day Trip to Herculaneum and Pompeii with Luisa!

My husband, myself and our two teenage daughters were fortunate enough to spend the day with Luisa... read more

Reviewed 2 October 2018
Globetoole
Marietta, Georgia

All reviews memorable tour fantastic insight subject matter skip the line ancient city meeting point two hours hour tour cruise ship day trip depth knowledge ruins pompeii artifacts sites history
Reviewed 14 April 2018

A very good guide for Pompeii & Herculaneum in English. Knows the history of both sites well and constructed a well thought out tour to meet our timing and fit in all our requests.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Luisa was an excellent, well informed and fun tour guide. She was easy to understand and knew how to manage the tour amongst the crowds. She made the trip very interesting and we all enjoyed the very much. I would highly recommend Luisa!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Thank you Luisa for a great and memorable tour today. You knowledge of the site, it’s history and artifacts was wonderful and made for a fascinating adventure through the ancient city.

For anyone reading this, you cannot go wrong with Luisa as your tour guide.
Scott

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I highly recommend Luisa’s private guided tour of Pompeii. For many years I wanted to visit these ruins, so thought a private guided tour would allow me to get the most out of my trip. And thanks to Luisa I got just that! In three perfect hours, we got around many of the most important houses and areas. Luisa’s passion for her subject and knowledge brought out the details of everyday life that simply would not have been possible through the large group tours, or with a hired audio guide. She also gave pointers of where we should visit after, as we spent the remainder of the day at this wonderful Roman archaeological site. Luisa also arranged for us airport transfers with a very professional and personable driver. All in all, thanks to Luisa, it was an amazing day! Gavin O’Brien, Hove, East Sussex, UK

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Luisa was a fantastic tour guide. Her English is impeccable and her enthusiasm for the history of Pompeii is contagious. Luisa knows every detail of Pompeii like the back of her hand - I ask a lot of questions and she was able to answer every single one! I didn't know too much about Pompeii going into the tour but it will forever be one the most memorable tours I have been on because thanks to Luisa I can appreciate the history and breathtaking ancient city of Pompeii.

Date of experience: August 2017