“MUST VISIT!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST HAMBURGERS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
Review of Da Lucariello

Da Lucariello
Ranked #16 of 320 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$5 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 January 2019

If you are reading this believe me this is the place for best hamburgers at reasonable price, people are the best here as are the burgers, I was in Sorrento for a long time and they treated me like a family. Many people don't know but they also make a dish of the day which is cooked by there mother in a truly Italian style, and I would love to visit Sorrento again for her handmade Italian food as well as the hamburgers. They make everything with love and it is very tasty and addictive. A great thankyou to Benedito, Mamma, Sara, Delia, Gea, Nono and Chris more loving us and treating us so nicely always. vi voi bene.

Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

It is the most amazing and reasonable food stores in Sorrento.. They are amazing.. And very good by heart.. I am living here for another 6months and they treat me like their family.. Specially when they celebrated my birthday.. Special credits to MAMA and Benny.. This is the most amazing shop and food i have ever been. Must visit... :)))

1  Thank mohitB151
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

It has an amazing atmosphere and the owner is a very good person. The food is next level, and a must visit at least once. We had it every week because it affordable and good food.

1  Thank Anushka K
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

Most Amazing and economic place to eat amazing panini in the area. We visited this place atleast once every week during our stay.

1  Thank Saakshi S
Reviewed 24 November 2018

The best burger I have had in years...very friendly staff who made me feel welcome. Will definitely come back!

Date of visit: November 2018