- relatively near the happening areas; you can get there within 10-15min of walking
- quiet location near the sea
- staff are friendly
- the walk to town area is a little scary when you first walk it because it's so deserted (then again, we were there during low season, pretty sure our group was the only one at the hotel)
- you need to walk up a long, long flight of stairs to get to the town area, so if you have bad knees, this is probably not the hotel for you. There's a lift but you need to pay to take it.
- room is dusty. I thought I was getting a cold because of the winds, but after I left Sorrento I stopped sneezing. Room is also quite dated and could use some sprucing up.
- television programmes are all in Italian, but I don't see this as much of a downside unless it's a dealbreaker for you. It didn't affect us.More