“The food was alright, nothing really to rave about.”
Review of Kebab Ciampa

Kebab Ciampa
Ranked #14 of 320 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$7 - US$11
Cuisines: Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: KEBAB Ciampa the different kebab since 2001...Our pita bread , meat, and sauces are all homemade and prepared fresh daily..... the meat is not halal
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was ok but I felt totally out of place and wasn't sure how the ordering worked. It might have been a language thing, but I kept getting cut in front of. When I was finally able to order, I had to repeat myself several times.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 1 January 2019 via mobile

My wife and I went to this restaurant for the dinner, and ordered 2 vegetarian falafel sandwiches. While we were eating the food, there was a chunk of beef meat in my wife’s sandwich. When shown to the owner, he had an excuse that it might have come to her sandwich while they were adding sauces (which didn’t make any sense to us). My wife is a strict vegetarian due to Hindu religious reasons, and she doesn’t even eats eggs. This literally spoilt the night for her and for me, as she could not tolerate that she had been fed with beef!!
I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone for sure. I mean they had boards like attached picture in the restaurant, but could not have separate area to serve vegetarians!!

Reviewed 31 December 2018

We were welcomed and the cook was very passionate about his food. We really enjoyed our experience. The kebab was flavourful and a nice change from pizza and pasta. Would totally recommend.

Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

The owners were both extremely friendly and gave me an excellent rundown of the menu. I ordered the mixed kebab with pitta and chilli/garlic sauce. Came to €7. he kebab is filling and extremely well cooked.

The pitta is more of a pizza bread type which is a nice change - it's slightly different to perhaps your more conventional kebab as the bread is more crispy than soft. I liked it tremendously however.

Overall, it was a tasty, filling kebab. I can see completely why this place is rated so highly! 5*.

Reviewed 6 November 2018

This is a great choice if you're looking for something other than Italian food for a change. The owner is very kind, welcoming and will answer any and all questions about his menu.
The food itself is excellent! We tried both the combination and the falafel which were both delicious. You cannot go wrong here. I highly recommend giving this spot a try!

Date of visit: October 2018