“Airport transfer”

Rosato Private Tour
Ranked #2 of 37 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Vittorio, as you can probably tell I am a native Italian and have been providing limousine tours since 2001. I was born in Sorrento, a little town perched on the bay of Naples, I grew up here in the south of Italy and love to show off all the beauty of my region. Before starting my own business I worked with some of the best limousine car service companies in Sorrento, Positano and on the Amalfi Coast. I have and still work with best hotels and travel agencies of Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello Naples, Rome and Florence. For many years I learned from the best until I was capable of giving better than best possible tours, I take pride in ensuring every person gets the most out of their visit to Italy. In fact my primary goal is to make sure you never forget the time you spend with me! I take it to be a great privilege that you would choose me to help you experience Campania (Which is Latin for countryside - even the Romans knew it was the best in all of Italy!). My hobbies are photography, especially on the Amalfi coast which has many great spots to take pictures from. In fact, when I'm in the car with my clients, I try not to miss any single photo opportunity. I also love to travel, I think it is one of the best things in life. I have been to the USA, UK, Thailand, France, Spain and one of my dreams is to see the all the capital cities in the world. On every trip I made, I always tried to understand the local culture: in fact, it is something I try to do for my clients as well, helping them to appreciate the beautiful southern Italian culture: Art, history, food, the hospitality of the people and the many different handmade items. I am so thankful to live in such a marvellous part of Italy, near historical beauties such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Oplontis, the wonderful city of Naples with fantastic monuments, main town squares, International Museum and do not forget that THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD IS IN THE BAY OF NAPLES! The beautiful landscapes of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula where you will find a breathtaking views. Positano, the vertical village, Amalfi with its historical Saint Andrew's Cathedral and Ravello with its beautiful villas. It was visiting these places from my little hometown of Sorrento that awoke the love of travelling in me and I love being able to share that with other people. I want to say thank you for visiting my website and I hope you find it helpful in some way. Yours Sincerely, Vittorio Rosato, Managing Director of Rosato Private Tour.
Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Excellent service on time with excellent knowledgeable drivers. Our transfer almost felt like a small tour with the information they shared. Would thoroughly recommend this service. Thank you

2  Thank mogley71
"visiting positano"
"cruise ship"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

Vittorio is a charming and perfect tour guide. He picked us up and took us on a tour of Amalfi, the Path of the gods, and then to Positano. Vittoria was great at communicating with me throughout the planning of our tour. He speaks great English and is very knowledgeable of the area, as he grew up in Sorrento. He was prompt and drove very well. We learned so much about the area and Italy. The Path of the gods is an amazing hike along the Amalfi coast. Afterward he was waiting for us next to the best fresh lemon slush we had ever tasted. Vittorio had called ahead and arranged for us to have lunch at the most amazing restaurant that used fresh ingredients from their garden. I can’t recommend him enough if you want to have a perfect day in Italy.

2  Thank shararrt
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This was the second time we've had the pleasure of spending time with Vittorio/ Rosato Tours and his guides/drivers.

Everyone is extremely knowledgeable, professional and has a sense of humor. Vittorio is extremely flexible and makes excellent suggestions for memorable adventures.

I consider him my friend, and I highly recommend him.

Hope to see him again in the future.

Janice

2  Thank Passport544087
Reviewed 12 October 2018

We stayed in Positano for part of our honeymoon in Italy and did the family food tour with Rosato private tours. It was such an awesome experience we would highly recommend any tour with Vittorio for your visit!!! He was friendly and fantastic! He thought of everything and truly made sure that it was an amazing experience. We will definitely be booking another tour with Rosato tours on our next trip to Italy!!

2  Thank courtneylatch