“Sorrento Guide”

Rosato Private Tour
Ranked #2 of 37 Food & Drink in Sorrento
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Vittorio, as you can probably tell I am a native Italian and have been providing limousine tours since 2001. I was born in Sorrento, a little town perched on the bay of Naples, I grew up here in the south of Italy and love to show off all the beauty of my region. Before starting my own business I worked with some of the best limousine car service companies in Sorrento, Positano and on the Amalfi Coast. I have and still work with best hotels and travel agencies of Sorrento, Positano, Amalfi, Ravello Naples, Rome and Florence. For many years I learned from the best until I was capable of giving better than best possible tours, I take pride in ensuring every person gets the most out of their visit to Italy. In fact my primary goal is to make sure you never forget the time you spend with me! I take it to be a great privilege that you would choose me to help you experience Campania (Which is Latin for countryside - even the Romans knew it was the best in all of Italy!). My hobbies are photography, especially on the Amalfi coast which has many great spots to take pictures from. In fact, when I'm in the car with my clients, I try not to miss any single photo opportunity. I also love to travel, I think it is one of the best things in life. I have been to the USA, UK, Thailand, France, Spain and one of my dreams is to see the all the capital cities in the world. On every trip I made, I always tried to understand the local culture: in fact, it is something I try to do for my clients as well, helping them to appreciate the beautiful southern Italian culture: Art, history, food, the hospitality of the people and the many different handmade items. I am so thankful to live in such a marvellous part of Italy, near historical beauties such as Pompeii, Herculaneum, Paestum, Oplontis, the wonderful city of Naples with fantastic monuments, main town squares, International Museum and do not forget that THE BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD IS IN THE BAY OF NAPLES! The beautiful landscapes of the Amalfi Coast, Sorrento Peninsula where you will find a breathtaking views. Positano, the vertical village, Amalfi with its historical Saint Andrew's Cathedral and Ravello with its beautiful villas. It was visiting these places from my little hometown of Sorrento that awoke the love of travelling in me and I love being able to share that with other people. I want to say thank you for visiting my website and I hope you find it helpful in some way. Yours Sincerely, Vittorio Rosato, Managing Director of Rosato Private Tour.
Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

This was our second visit to Sorrento using Rosato Private Tour. Vittorio is the consummate professional tour guide who has a wonderful personality and disposition. He is very attentive with everyone’s needs and adjusts the day according to the client. Having used him twice in two years, I can honestly say Vittorio is the best guide we’ve had throughout all of Italy! He is warm, caring, funny, easy going, knowledgeable and loves his job. I recommend him highly if you’re thinking of traveling to Sorrento or the surrounding areas. He’s truly a gem! Vittorio is our “family” now and we hope to see him soon!

2  Thank Judy S
"visiting positano"
"cruise ship"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed 11 October 2018

For the second time in four years, we have had the pleasure of spending a week exploring Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast with Vittorio Rosato, the best tour guide/driver you will ever find. Vittorio and his drivers, Gennaro, Rosario, Francesco and Luigi are extremely professional, informative and so much fun to be with! And his Mercedes vehicles are spotless and so comfortable.
Every day was a new adventure and ones that myself and my nine friends will never forget. In addition to day tours arranged by Vittorio, which included a visit to a mozzarella farm, a limoncello tour with lunch at LeBonta del Capo, a tour of Capri, and a very special day spent with the Savarese family at Casa Pietra Bianca making gnocchi and enjoying a delicious lunch, he also made arrangements for transfers to Positano, Ravello and the airport in Rome. If you have something special you would like to do, he will do his best to make it happen. His passion and love for what he does is apparent from the first moment you meet him. I now consider him to be more than a driver, but a true friend who I would recommend to anyone visiting the Amalfi Coast. Do yourself a favor and contact Rosato Private Tour. I promise you will not be disappointed and will have the time of your life!!!

1  Thank Margiescope
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We were referred to Rosato Tours, Vittorio Rosato, by one of our aquaintances in Montreal. Vittorio took very good care of us and sent us one of his best drivers, Luigi a.k.a. Lupo. We felt completely safe with him on the roads all day, he has exceptional
driving skills and quite a character. He was very knowledgeable and talked to us throughout the whole tour and shared his words of wisdom. We spent 9 hours with him and he was very flexible and allowed us free time at each stop with a designated meeting point. We had the best day ever! We highly recommend Rosato Tours to anyone visiting Italy. To Lupo.... aouuuuuuu!

1  Thank nikilayonis
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

We did a tour of the Amalfi Coast with Vittorio the owner of Rosato Private Tours.
He was excellent and spoke very good English, gave great commentaries and told us lots of stories and history about the area.
This is our second visit to the Amalfi Coast so we opted to visit the smaller towns of Priaino, Atrani and Minori before stopping for lunch in Amalfi.

We enjoyed the cake shop in Minori that was recommended by Vittorio... a highlight!
Vittorio loved food and photography so lots of food tips and lots of great family photos enjoyed on our tour!

We will definitely use this company again!

2  Thank ElainePhoon