3,846 results
All reviews the executive lounge indoor pool kids club diamond member settimo lounge bay of naples sea view large hotel walk into town family room up hill beautiful hotel an upgrade main restaurant top floor mount vesuvius train station
Reviewed 2 December 2015

Recently stayed for 3 days at this Hilton location. Beautiful hotel located at the top of a small hill. Easy walk to center of town. Rooms are nicely furnished and huge compared to European standards. Staff extremely helpful and friends. Nice getaway for a few days.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Teddy_and_Bat
HiltonSorrentoPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sorrento Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2015

Dear Teddy_and_Bat,

Thank you for your positive remarks on your 3 night stay with us at the Hilton Sorrento Palace! We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful stay and you enjoyed the rooms, the location and found the staff to be friendly and professional!
I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back on a future stay on the Sorrentine Coast!
The Team and I will be waiting for your next arrival!
All the Best

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

We stayed at the Hilton for three nights in mid November and would like to have stayed much longer.
Spacious, beautiful, beautiful views, uniquely beautiful grounds including citrus grove.
Indoor pool is over-the-top luxurious.
The executive lounge was beautiful and adequate, not overwhelming in terms of selection.
Breakfast buffet was very nice and extremely well attended.
We dined in two nights and found the service by Franco to be charming, well-paced and memorable. The food was outstanding!
Service by staff was excellent.
The location is about 10 minutes by foot to old town center.
It's a Hilton Top property for sure, in our opinion. We would certainly stay there again.!

Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
3  Thank johnoB5593PH
HiltonSorrentoPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sorrento Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2015

Dear JohnoB5593PH,

We absolutely loved having you, and your family, stay here with us at the Hilton Sorrento Palace! It was a pleasure for our whole team and we are flattered to hear you enjoyed your holiday equally as much!
I am delighted to hear your positive comments regarding the breakfast buffet, the spacious areas, the restaurants, the beautiful views, the citrus grove, the indoor pool and the Executive Loung! I was even more elated to read that it was truly our Team that made your time here extra special! This is the kind of service we hope to provide to all of our Guests! Your feedback is extremely valuable because it allows us to recognize a job well done! I have conveyed your appreciation for his professionalism to Franco.
I also want to sincerely thank you for reassuring future Guests that the short walk to and from the town center is quite manageable!
We hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future! We remain at your complete disposal should you wish to make a return holiday to Sorrento and the Hilton Sorrento Palace!
Warmest Wishes,

Reviewed 25 November 2015

Really enjoyed our stay. We were on half board and the buffet breakfast with fresh crepes was excellent. Dinner was served inside which was a bit disappointing, but the service and food almost made up for that. Good pools and sun bathing area. Worth getting a sea view room for the views over to Vesuvius. Easy walk down the hill to the town centre.

Room Tip: Definitely worth paying a bit more for sea view.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
HiltonSorrentoPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sorrento Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2015

Dear 57glasggow,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on your stay at our property. I was pleased to read you were happy with many aspects of your stay including Room, Restaurants, Swimming Pool and Solarium!
We truly hope you return to visit us again soon! We remain at your complete disposal should you need any future assistance.
Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 21 November 2015

If your travels take you to the Sorrento/Amalfi area, then you will enjoy this hotel. Situated high up on the hills above the Sorrento coast, you will experience luxurious accommodations and great service. Recommend using the concierge to help with local attractions and private car services.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonSorrentoPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sorrento Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2015

Dear Dennis F,

thank you so much for choosing to stay at the Hilton Sorrento Palace during your travel in the Amalfi coast and thank you for taking your time to share your thoughts on Tripadvisor.

I am pleased to hear you truly enjoyed your stay at our hotel! I have shared with the staff your kind comment regarding their friendly dispositions and efficiency.
From all of the Staff at the Hilton Sorrento Palace, we hope you will return for yet another lovely stay with us in the future!
Until then, Warm Regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2015

We spent five nights at the Hilton Sorrento Palace. My previous trip to Sorrento had been in 1973 when I bought a music box that played "Come Back to Sorrento." Well, I finally came back 42 years later to my niece's wedding. She was from Chicago and married a wonderful man from Sorrento. We used the Sorrento Palace for the wedding guests and bride and groom. It was perfect in every way. Although we had access to the top floor, I preferred the large, plentiful breakfast every morning on the second floor with fresh crepes, waffles and made to order omelets. The views looking down the mountain are as pretty as they get and I sat in awe every morning and evening looking out over the Bay. If you can get a room that overlooks the city, do it. Our room looked at rocks so I was glad the rest of our party had the spectacular city view. We didn't get to enjoy the spacious first floor restaurant and lounge, but that just means I need to go back again. The hotel is a climb from the city streets so I would not recommend this to anyone who has trouble walking. You would want to take a cab. However, the hotel is beautiful and the swimming pools are spectacular. Oh yes, I want to "Come Back to Sorrento."

Room Tip: Rooms facing the city and bay have spectacular views.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank PamQ_12
HiltonSorrentoPalace, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Sorrento Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2015

Dear Pam Q,

thank you for returning to Sorrento after 42 years and thank you so much for choosing the Hilton Sorrento Palace for your stay.

It was a pleasure to read your review and your nice comments on the Hotel: the views, the swimming pools, the breakfast, the Settimo Club Lounge...

The entire Team and I, we all look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Arrivederci