“We loved it!!!”
Review of Lieve

Lieve
Ranked #56 of 319 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$2 - US$23
Description: Nasce a Sorrento una nuova idea di Pizza. Impasti leggerissimi, aromatizzati da sapori insoliti, abbinamenti audaci e un gusto che non ti aspetti. Preparatevi a scoprire un nuovo modo di concepire la pizza. Benvenuti nella nostra pizzeria con giardino.
Reviewed 14 October 2018

I was not a pizza lover but after visiting this place I can say definitely, I love pizza! My boyfriend and me tried two of the not traditional ones and there were amazing!!! A perfect flour process to get the best dough......My pizza had a lovely mixture of blue cheese, nuts dip and pear, wowwww!! Also, good wine and atmosphere.

Our waitress recommended us to try "mela annurca", it is a traditional digestive shot which is drinked after dinner, with a lovely smell of apple; a special apple cultivated in the Vesuvius area.

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Since I have not tried ALL of the pizza in Sorrento, I cannot say that this is the best pizza in Sorrento... but I can promise you it would on of my top pizza choices if I were so lucky to try all the pizza in The area... you will not be disappointed! There is a pizza for everyone and their unique tastes... and the pizza dough is phenomenal!!!!!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank leahgmckenney
Reviewed 30 September 2018

My friends and I were recommended to come here by hotel staff, and we were very glad. The food is completely delicious, and the atmosphere is warm, welcoming and friendly.

I had the caprese starter, which was one of the nicest dishes I had in my entire week in Sorrento. They specialise in "audacious" pizzas, and you'd be mad not to try one. I had a pizza with mushy peas, bacon and caramelised onions, which was completely wonderful. ♥

Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Located just beyond pedestrianized tourist area and the Lieve is anything but pedestrian or touristy. Yes there are the standard offerings on the menu, but have a go at the more audacious offerings and you will enjoy the experience. The pizza with the octopus carapaccio was unavailable so we had the one with lemon basil oil anchovies and fresh ricotta and a standard margherita. Both excellent. Accompanied by the local Campagnese slightly off-dry Falanghina white wine. For dessert we shared the Lime basil white chocolate “La Vittoria” mousse cake. Worth having again!

Reviewed 29 September 2018

We were recommended Lieve by our accommodation and we were not disappointed at all. The place opens only for dinner, there is a good selection of pizza, the dough is amazing (Napoletana style) and ingredients are of high quality. The service is very friendly and would definitely recommend Lieve for a tasty Napoletana pizza!