“Nicola con il cuore grande”

Torna a Surriento Pub
Ranked #3 of 319 Restaurants in Sorrento
Price range: US$7 - US$17
Description: A few steps from Piazza Tasso a cozy tavern where you can enjoy the real taste of Neapolitan tradition.
Reviewed 31 October 2018 via mobile

What an experience in many ways. And all of them very, very good.
Nicola is unique. Special (in a very good way), warm, passionate and absolutely great.
The food is straightforward Italian home cooked dishes of absolutely fantastic quality. We went for Napolitan Fritters as a starter to share and then a main course. The pasta bake was rich and packed full of flavours. I opted for the sea bass. And boy was it good. I have no idea what his wonderful wife, chef, and boss has put into it but the taste was the best I ever had. Cooked to perfection and I cleaned the last drop of sauce from the plate.
We left a bit drunk due to the generosity of the owners with wine and Limoncello and will remember this evening for a long long time.
Please make this family happy to be their guests as they will make you feel like members of their family.
Fantastico!!
Con tantissime grazie da Hugo e Fiona

Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

After reading lots of great reviews we thought we would give it a try. Located away from the hustle and bustle, this tiny restaurant is the best kept secret of Sorrento! Don’t expect a fine dining experience, instead you will taste authentic Italian dishes that are priced ridiculously cheap. We enjoyed 2 beers, half a litre of beautiful red wine, two starters and two main pasta dishes all for €37! This is a great family run restaurant and they are all passionate about food and making their customers welcome. Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

This place is all about atmosphere - my husband and I came for a meal and it was just wonderful! Tasty home cooked food, (super cheap and well worth the money in my opinion!) and run by a family who clearly love what they do! We came on an evening when Napoli were playing and when they scored the waiter started tooting a horn and cheering, which was hilarious! Definitely worth a visit!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

For a Sunday night, this little restaurant was full of people and liveliness, a true testament to the quality of food and how much the owners love their job!
When we arrived the restaurant was full but we were quickly reassured that we would be seated shortly. Ordering was fun as the waiter is a character and the red wine was free flowing from a liter jug.
My partner and I shared a starter and I proceeded to have a plate of mixed meat and mix veg and he had the lasagna. Real homemade Italian food and we both almost licked the plates.
After just coming from Positano we were shocked with how reasonably priced our meal was - especially due to the quality of the food!
Torna a Surriento is a must visit in Sorrento!

Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Went with my wife and baby to the restaurant for dinner. The owner / waiter was full of life and happiness. Ambience was great. Food was extra special and the staff try to accommodate as much as possible.

Family run restaurant, and it shows because the food was made with love!