“Very special birthday treat”
Review of SalBoat

SalBoat
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sail with Sal and Frank, professional fishermen since four generations. Their 12 meters typical Sorrentine fishing vessel is equipped with all comforts; on this boat you will live an unforgettable and relaxing day between Sun and sea, fishes and dolphins, local history and adventure, emotions and lots of surprises. A unique way to really enjoy the sea life in its genuine form, and to discover enchanting corners of the Sorrentine Peninsula, the Isle of Capri and the Amalfi Coast. Are you ready to try your hand at catching as much fish as possible? Then join the action! Sal and Frank will provide professional fishing rods and will teach you the techniques of traditional fishing. The catch can then be cooked and enjoyed on board together with other dishes of the local traditional cuisine, all prepared exclusively with bio ingredients from Sal and Frank’s garden. On SalBoat you will not be just a guest, but you will become part of our family. Please contact us for any further details you should require or to plan a personalized outing, we will be glad to meet your requirements. …see you onboard! Sal and Frank
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

My family and I booked on Salboat to celebrate my mum's 70th birthday with a trip to Capri. We are so glad we did! From start to finish we had the best day ever. We had 3 hours in Capri then got back on the boat for a sail around Capri. We then stopped for an amazing homemade lunch. Sal and hid dad went out of their way to make my mum's birthday special. They decorated the boat, put candles on the cake and sang Happy Birthday!! BIG BIG thankyou Sal and family for making it a day to remember.

1  Thank sezi48
"fishing line"
"amazing homemade"
"family fishing"
in 2 reviews
"lovely family run business"
"wonderful surprises"
"special guests"
"home cooked meal"
"grotta azzura"
"isle of capri"

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Me and my fiancée recently went on this trip,sailed from Sorrento over to the isle of capri and was given a choice either to spend time on the isle of Capri for a few hours or go fishing.We chose to stay on board and do some fishing,we left the port of Capri and sailed round to a spot where Sal and Franco let their line fishing equipment off the boat and sailed on to a spot that looked good for fishing with Sal using the sonar,All the equipment was given to us and the bait and we spent a few hours fishing (which I hadn’t done since a kid), and I did manage to catch one phew! I would never have lived it down if I hadn’t.After we went back to the port of Capri to collect the people who had got off,And then set sail again round the isle of Capri with Sal giving us some knowledge and information about different buildings,monuments,history,and places of interest.We stopped of for a swim and lunch (which most of the lunch is homemade and very nice and especially the homemade cake and limoncello) before carrying on around Capri,and back to the spot where Sal had left his line to retrieve his catch.All in all had a great day must apologise to Sal and Franco for losing part of my reel but they made no fuss and set me back up again so I was back in business again fishing.

Great trip,Great hosts,and felt good to be supporting local people.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile