All reviews the bus train station charming hotel two night stay sitting room free breakfast english tv internet desk
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I’m an Italian living abroad since almost 7 years. The hotel was nice and clean, same thing with our room, but both of the receptionist which I spoke with, they was extremely rude, with such a bad attitude and poor customer service. Really disappointed, specially because asking them explanations about services and prices, they literally say to me I was bothering them.
A customer which PAY for a room should never bother them.
I would never go back in that hotel and I will never recommend to someone.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
ANTONIA C, Responsabile reception at Hotel Alba, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Mrs Valeria, we never had any requests for prices and services from you, as it is our concern for any further bookings.
We of the staff are always at the service of the customers, of their needs, of their requests always within the limits of the compatibility of the structure.

Best regards, Hotel Alba

Reviewed 21 August 2018

We've been going to this hotel for short stays over many years, always clean and tidy. Very near all the hot places in Pescara and very near the train station. Staff friendly and very helpful. Short walk to the beach.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2018

A lovely two night stay at this charming hotel - I had a lovely suite with a bedroom and sitting room. The rooms were spotlessly clean and very spacious - I felt truly spoilt. The staff were attentive and charming.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 January 2018

A charming hotel in the centre of Pescara. Very helpful and polite staff, clean rooms, good breakfast and a garage at a reasonable price.
I went back after 6 years and found it as charming as ever.
It is decorated and makes you feel at home. It is also very close to the train station and airport bus shuttle.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 November 2017

My wife and I stayed 1 night with a confirmed Booking reservation.
After arriving on the morning train from Tivoli, we walked 240 meters(directly out the station’s pedestrian access, passing the locomotive statue, then left at the next street in the city’s main pedestrian zone) northeast to this well marked hotel.
A receptionist speaking hotel English processed our passports, provided internet/breakfast info, and then our key. We took the elevator up one floor.
Room #142 opened to a beautifully outfitted sitting room with a chandelier over a table with chairs. Off to the side was a fully outfitted bathroom with enclosed shower. Farther in was the large bedroom with another chandelier over a comfortable queen. The furnishings were elegant Louis XV; bed, nightstands, wardrobe with safe, and desk with stool. A separate refer cabinet held the TV(no English) and the room had a beautiful decor with ample outlets and lights.
Double insulated French doors with shutters opened to a balcony with view over the pedestrian street.
We had very quiet night’s sleep, good secure internet, quick hot water, each room with a wall heater, and a complete and well attended 7AM breakfast buffet.
A wonderful value stay for us, especially in this cold spell we have recently experienced.

We discovered the hotels original structure is from 1700, but it was enlarged to a villa in 1905 and enlarged again into a hotel sometime after. It is completely modern as to plumbing, heat and electric but it retains a beautiful aura of 18th C luxurious charm.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple