“Came here for a meal for a hen party- Superb”
Review of Paradiso

Paradiso
Ranked #37 of 992 Restaurants in Benidorm
Price range: US$10 - US$23
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, International, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: In Rincon de Loix / New Town . Beautifull decorated restaurant with 50 seats inside and fantastic sunny terrace with 100 seats. Great menu - normal prices. Very friendly staff. Good atmosphere. A must do experience for Benidorm!
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Fantastic service and the place has a lovely vibe and everyone is so friendly and polite
Food tastes beautiful.. Had the best spaghetti bolognase
Thank you for doing the decorations for the table was great and my sister and all my friends were very happy

1  Thank jemmal24

Reviewed 15 April 2018

Highly recommended , We ate outside on the terrace and although it was a bit cool in the evening I was given a blanket which i thought was a lovely touch.
We visited this restaurant twice as it was just so lovely, from the very friendly and attentive staff to the gorgeous food. The servings were so large we just didn't have room for the afters , very good value for the quality of food we will definitely go back next time we visit Benidorm

2  Thank gailmouat
Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

We were looking for somewhere ‘nice’ to eat in the evening. Too many pub grub places around. Found this lovely restaurant, setting was lovely, comfortable and clean. Service was excellent. Prices really good. I had Calamari it was delicious and my daughter had the chicken lasagna. Definitely recommend.

2  Thank Karen S
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Fine dining restaurant- Visited PARADISO last week whilst on holiday in Benidorm and it was simply Devine. They had a special on, 3 courses for €12.95, I had peppers stuffed with cod, steak chips & salad and the nicest cheese cake I’ve ever had which is all made fresh in-house and a coffee. The waitress was a very polite Dutch girl who was lovely and friendly. I would happily recommend and will certainly return on my next holiday to Benidorm.

2  Thank Redser71
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Having been here with a group of golfers the previous year, went with my wife and another couple. There are new owners who have moved a bit upmarket but none the worse for it. They do care about it, the sauces and extras were all good and it has a family run feel to it. There was a large Spanish party in, various 2s and 4s and an excellent atmoshere

1  Thank Alan O