Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams
Agoda.com
StayForLong
All reviews old town bar downstairs is stayed here travelled alone bars and restaurants room number watch the world fantastic location small fridge short walk to the beach comfortable beds housekeeper balcony spain
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 December 2020 via mobile

Located in the centre of the old town, surrounded by a wide choice of bars and restaurants and a short walk to the beach.The hotel''s own bar is a great meering point. The Casa Don Juan is excellent value for money, clean and comfortable rooms, with facilities ( TV , fridge etc ) not offered by hotels with higher star ratings. The staff are welcoming, friendly and helpful. Many thanks, see you again soon.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 November 2020 via mobile

Yesterday was forecasted as a bad day weather wise,
So we thought the closest bar to us was the Don Juan so between showers that's where we went
It was great people we had not seen for a while in drinking aswell,
The bar was clean and tidy well stocked and the staff made sure it was well sanitised,
Great view of the little side Streets,
Beer well priced turned out to be a great couple of hours out,
A credit to the owner,

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2020 via mobile

We booked to stay for just one night ( we live in Spain, about an hour away from Benidorm) so wanted to stay in the heart of the Old Town. We go to Benidorm often and have stayed in numerous places but I have to say this place was the best, the hosts were amazing, location excellent and great value for money. This will now be our first choice for the future.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank KathyDut
Reviewed 28 July 2020

Richard is a fantastic host and assisted us in everything we needed, the A/C broke during our visit and he went out and got a mobile A/C unit which was essential, (Richard left a bottle of wine for our inconvenience, result). We had room number 7 and the only thing I did not like was having to walk up the stairs to our room, especially whilst inebriated.
We enjoyed sitting out on the balcony on our return from a night out for a night cap and watching up and down the street.
The room was equipped with a small fridge which came in very useful for storing cold drinks and the odd eats.

Room tip: Ask for a room lower down.
Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 21 July 2020

Just home after a 4 night stay. I honestly cannot come up with a single negative! From the moment I arrived until the moment I left I had a wonderful stay.
Richard and Antoine
were just lovely, the room was immaculately clean and had many facilities often missing in more expensive places.
The location is perfect, the bar downstairs is a fantastic place to while away an evening, everyone I met was so friendly!

I will definitely be back, thanks so much guys and I hope that you can all get back to work soon.

Lorraine x

Room tip: I had room 6, bit of a climb but loved the view!
Date of stay: July 2020