All reviews these apartments old town superior studio the main block linen change hot shower street noise noisy at night hour reception would stay here again calle gerona people watch stayed here for nights corner room a stones throw luggage room staff on reception
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Ok were do I start we checked in was given the keys to the room on arrival we were asking about the gym facilities , was told by the girl on reception that they had been getting refurbed till march it stated on the site : Guests staying at the Estudios Benidorm can also use the Hotel Plaza’s gym, bar and entertainment programme free access to the Hotel Benidorm Plaza’s outdoor pool, 5 minutes’ walk away. but they still had this advertised on the web site which was very misleading to the customer so I tried to look on line to see if I could find somewhere else which was very short notice everywhere was sold out at the time so we had no choice but to stay there we got the keys of the girl and was given room number one so we goes in the room we looked at it the wall paper was not matching the walls the room was small the room needed a good refurbed it was not the same what they had on this picture on Booking.com web site . The internet was also poor ,kept knocking you of line. The rooms on booking.com site was elongated beautiful rooms, looked fresh so we told the women she then give us a choice of other rooms then we got the second room which was just ok but still needed a refurb , looked nothing like it did in the picture but we took it I just did not want any more drama . So then day two we sees the Assistant manger he said I heard what has happened let me move you again to the third room I was like help I have had enough of moving am only here for a few days he gives us the room ,I was like this is like the one on the picture why did you not give us this in the first place he said this is usually extra I said extra why don't you state that on the Booking.com. He went quite then the 60 euros deposit he gave me back like he was giving me a refund. I said listen mate this is my money's anyway lol I then asked him if I could check out later he then said am I taking advantage of him I said what do you mean? I said mate if you would of not lied on the booking .com web site and misleading the customers about the pictures of what the hotel even looked like they make it out to be something that it's not rather than just keeping it real then we would not have had this problem we have had we come to get a away and have a break not to have drama from the minute we arrive till we leave he then asked me for 25 euros to check out late I was like are you for real after everything that has happened after telling him he then said it was ok .I don't think I would stay here again very misleading Hotel

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Gerencia_Hotels_GF, Director de Recepción at Estudios Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Mike S

First of all thank you for taking your time and give us a review, we take very serious our guests opinions.
Please let me explain you the situation
Estudios Benidorm has 2 types of rooms superior and standard, and you have booked the standard room.
Superior rooms are recently refurbished and situated on the first and second floor
Standard rooms are located in the two blocks that we have, and on block 2 the beds were change in December as well the rooms were painted so the rooms are in a very good state.
On Booking.com we have photos for both rooms , and when you chose the room that you want to make the booking ,before you confirm the payment you can see the exact room that you will be given .
Based on the reviews on TripAdvisor and Booking.com, over 90% of our guests they are saying that is a good value of money , as well we didn’t have any complains about the Wi-Fi , the internet is optic fiber, the fastest internet in Benidorm so we are sorry that we didn’t reach your expectations
The swimming pool and the gym are not facilities at Estudios Benidorm, and the guests here can make use of them if they are available, as the price is only for the room not for the facilities
We like to have all our guests happy that’s why we offered an upgrade for the superior room for free
Sincerely

Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Very clean spacious room. Yes its dated but if like me you prefer location and cleanliness on a budget this is top notch. It is noisy with outside shop/shoppers etc all day and upto around 9.30pm but after that its quiet. Reception staff are helpful and polite. All rooms have balconies for us smokers so theres no trapsing outside. Kitchenette equipped with all the basics which meant i saved more money by spending €5 on sugar milk coffee and made my own rather than buying out all the time. Overall its great value here and i have rebooked for march. If you get hotel transfers to her you will get dropped off at agua azil hotel. You walk left about 100meters over a little bridge you then hit the shops look over to your left theres a restaurant (pizza crepes etc) its located next to that. Any questions i would be happy to help.

Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank sheridan l
Gerencia_Hotels_GF, Director de Recepción at Estudios Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2017

Dear Sheridan I
We would like to thank you for your review, guests opinions help us to improve day by day.

At Estudios Benidorm we have as well the superior rooms that are recently refurbished with modern furniture, located in the main building on the first and second floor.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay here at Estudios Benidorm
We also appreciate the comment about our staff, as we are focus to give the best service to our guests
See you again in march

Kind regards

Reviewed 8 February 2017

Just returned from a four day stay in these apartments. Situated right in the old town and close to the beach. The apartment we were given was in the 2nd block located on the 3rd floor. The room comprised twin beds, which were very comfy, built in wardrobe with drawers, dressing table and bedside cabinet, en-suite bathroom and separate kitchenette. Patio doors led out onto a small balcony, complete with patio table and chairs. The balcony overlooked the shopping area and had a sea view. The kitchen was well equipped with hob, microwave and fridge. We only made a morning brew, so just used a small pan to boil the water as there is no kettle. The shower was nice and powerful and hot, free air con, free tv and free wi fi which was very good and was able to watch videos on the ipad without buffering or losing connection. plenty of clean towels provided, full length mirror and overall very clean and good value for money. Got a safety deposit box on arrival at a cost of 8 euros, and this has to be paid in euros. When departing, was given a refund of 6 euros so only charged 2 euros for four days use. Deposit of £60 is taken when booking in and returned on departure.
Having stayed in Benidorm lots of times, I would rate these apartments as being good value, excellent location and would certainly stay here again.

Room tip: Stairs lead to both buildings, so maybe a problem for some less abled.
1  Thank Deb Y

Dear Deb Y

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the stay here at Estudios Benidorm
We would like to thank you for the comments about the rooms
Looking forward to have you here again
Kind regards

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Very good christmas holiday. stayd for 7 nights, and liked it a lot. This is the first time we go to Spain, and not rented a car. No need to. The hotel is in the middel of the centrum. We will go there again.
Kris Rosantz
Sweden

Room tip: Superior rooms are better.
Date of stay: December 2016
Reviewed 5 February 2017

estudios was used for a weeks stay in Benidorm, it is situated on the edge of the old town and we chose this apt hotel because of where it is sited. many cafes, shops, bars etc right outside of the building and in the surrounding area and is only 200metres from the seafront.

Room tip: room 505 if you want a better view of shopping street from the balcony
Date of stay: January 2017