All reviews spanish food spanish hotel great hotel renovation maid spain towels shower sunbeds
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I loved my stay here. It was in a very good location and easy to get around. The hotel was VERY VERY clean and someone came to my room everyday to either clean or simply make the bed. My 1 downfall was the food maybe because i am fussy but most days I was limited to choice as most of the food was named in Spanish and for me personally I didn’t like the look of it. However there were so different foods to choose from especially deserts!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Vanessa L
CSHoteles, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Carlos I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Vanessa L,

Thank you very much for sharing your feed back with us.

We are delighted to read that your stay was pleasant and also that you enjoyed the hotel facilities.

Thank you very much for your kind words about the cleaning staff too. We will share your feedback with them and the rest of the team and I am sure they will appreciate it too.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

We are a family of three and arrived on Monday for Full board holidays for a week. Check in was prompt, took less than three minutes. reception area was welcoming and open plan, clean, fresh and well-lit. We had booked a triple room with a view and were allocated one with a pool view on the 7th floor, room number 708. The room is spotless, with plenty of toiletries and towels, we had a balcony with a retractable clothes line and TV with international channels. We wanted further pillows for our comfort and the action was prompt and friendly. Pool is probably 5x3 metres, surrounded by plenty of tables and chairs and there are sun loungers available, not a lot, about 10 but it was enough. The guests were most likely 80% Spanish and therefore meals times were always full of different choices from pizzas to chips, from noddles to goulash, from chicken nuggets to pan-fried fish every evening. There are chocolate cakes, apple tarts, tiramisu, fruits, yoghurts, ice creams. Service staff are extremely friendly and cheerful. Barman was informative, friendly and service with a smile. The hotel is spotless this is currently our fourth day but I couldn’t wait to give the hotel my 5 star review.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
CSHoteles, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Carlos I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Adeline257

Thank you very much for sharing your feed back with us.

We are delighted to read that your stay was pleasant and also that you enjoyed the hotel facilities, the food and the hotel location.

Thank you very much for your kind words about the staff too. We will share your feedback with the rest of the team and I am sure they will appreciate it too.

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel has apparently undergone a thorough renovation recently. It is light and airy and very comfortable. The lighting is very cool, very modern, very Tron.

The rooms are a good size, housekeeping is impeccable, the showers are great. Beds are comfortable and the choice of pillows makes them even better.

The food is an international buffet and a total bargain. The range of choice is overwhelmingly good. Only the fussiest of fussy eaters would struggle. We constantly over ate.

There are two pools. The rooftop adult pool and the ground level family pool. Both are great and never get over busy.

The bar is great and prices are very competitive for the area.

The beach is about 10 minutes walk away.

Great hotel in a lovely location.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
CSHoteles, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Carlos I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear Max,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I forgot to mention in my first review that the beds where extremely comfortable. Bathroom all fully tiled, supplied with shampoo, soap, shower cap and comb and a lovely large walk in shower with a stool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
CSHoteles, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Carlos I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear, Heather C,

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

just come back from 4 night stay at carlos1. very clean and modern hotel. staff really friendly and polite. variety of food which wasnt very hot. small corner room with no balcony just a small window so it was always dark. overall we had a good stay

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank pattielott
CSHoteles, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Carlos I Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear “pattielott”,

Thank you for having chosen Hotel Carlos I for your recent stay in Benidorm

We are happy to know that you had a good stay and you enjoyed the hotel facilities and the service provided.

We would like to inform you that we have different type of rooms; please ask for it next time you stay with us in order to upward your expectation.

Looking forward to receiving you back at our hotel soon.

Quality Department