All reviews old town scottish lady minute walk lovely hotel pool area reception staff half board plenty of choice evening meal walk in shower buffet style small pool rooms cleaned daily most nights good nights sleep meal times short break
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 May 2019

Went to celebrate my 70th birthday with my husband and son, emailed before hand with requests that were all met. Would have liked double bed not 2 singles but as room next to my son we managed.Received champagne from the hotel on my birthday, a lovely surprise.

Room tip: Email before hand and they will do what they can.Back rooms overlooking the park have afternoon sun and great views
Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 16 April 2019 via mobile

A few of us booked single rooms for a few nights for a cycling trip in April 2019. Location ok, just off the main road so easy to get in and out of Benidorm. Check in was easy, had to pay to use safe and fridge in rooms, WiFi was free. Room was fine, very powerful showers, decent size and comfy beds. However, when it came to our half board deal, the food was pretty poor. Breakfast was ok each day, average coffee from a machine, toast, cereal was all ok, but cooked food left a lot to be desired - at best generic catering sausages, beans etc, all very bland. For dinner we ate in the hotel only once, as the food was really poor. Salad and fruit was ok, but the hot food was bland at best, inedible at worst.

Hotel staff were friendly enough, didn’t really use any of the facilities to comment on those, but for the price we paid it was fine, just don’t expect to enjoy your meals!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 April 2019

2nd time staying at the Hotel Prince Park,loved it both times.Staff excellent friendly helpful,food brilliant (different everyday) breakfast all you could ask for,bar and staff great, plenty of sunbeds around the pool,pool isn't the biggest but ample for the size of guests /pool activities and games run by JOE & DAVID everyday,superb and funny guys,rooms are good sizes but quieter at the rear facing the park,fridge /safe at small extra charge,but air con is free.2 supermarkets very close by.decent entertainment every night..this is a 3 star hotel but the staff make it feel like a 4 star,booked again for 2 weeks august 2019 for our family hols.LOVE THIS PLACE AND THE STAFF.

Date of stay: August 2018
2  Thank dave l
Reviewed 3 April 2019

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays
Reviewed 1 April 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights in March. Hotel is in a great location with a couple of supermarkets nearby. It's only a short walk to the beach and main party areas, but it's not right in the middle of the craziness. Breakfast was good with plenty to choose from each morning. I liked the way that they changed around some of the options each day so that no two days were exactly the same.

The room was quite large with a huge walk in shower and excellent water pressure. There's an air conditioner in the room, but it doesn't work at this time of the year, which was a pity as I found the room to be quite warm in the evenings and I couldn't open the window due to the traffic passing by. Which brings me to my main problem with the hotel. I had requested a "quiet non-smoking room". I was put in room 5, which is at the front of the hotel facing on to the street and on the same level as the reception!!!! This was not by any definition a quiet room!!! I understand that not all requests can be granted, but half of the rooms are overlooking the park, surely one of those was available. Even a higher floor on the front would have been better, at least I would have been farther away from the noise, of course the walls were so thin I would have still been listening to my neighbours. I also was in one of the few rooms with no balcony, it seemed like seven rooms on the ground level, facing the road were the only ones without one.

Date of stay: March 2019