All reviews main benidorm hen weekend loo roll basic hotel room deposit higher floor apartment was clean bars and restaurants short break min walk cala fab clubs laugh
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My fiance stayed here for his stag there was a group of 8 out of 25 for 5 nts the pros to his stay were nice location in old town loads if nice little cafes and restaurants beautiful beach only meters away little out of centre of new town 10 minutes in a taxi. cheap onsite bar and a powerful shower in the room. Some Staff were nice
Huge gym.
CONS... dirty pool with cockroaches no towel changes or cleaned rooms not enough sun lounges. At least an hours walk into the centre of new town.

More for stags than hens

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Charlotte H
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Myself and 3 old rugby playing mates stayed here for a long weekend Maggie and her staff really looked after us I emailed prior to coming requesting a higher floor ( if possible ) this was granted the place has been refurbished it’s very clean and if you’re polite and friendly then Maggie and her staff treat you the same ! Pint of Carling 2€2.50large pizza €3.50 lovely pool what more do u want for a break ??? We went to the Black and White bar for Breakfast again a lovely welcoming friendly couple over looking the beach big breaking €4.50 , a bucket with 5 bottles in ice €9 , and numerous nice Spanish restaurants for the evening close by . Will defiantly be back thank you .

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor for beach views
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank N948PDmatty
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

After reading some horrible reviews about el faro my friends and I were nervous to stay here.

When we arrived the staff were friendly, the apartment was basic but newly refurbished and very clean.

Situated in the old town it is ideal as the noise leval is to a minimum.

The view was amazing. Our apartment was situated in the 9th floor with an amazing view of the sea and beach.

I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
4  Thank Beci B
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

Had a few reservations staying here based on some reviews here but was pleasantly surprised. Stayed here for 3 nights last week. We were barely here as the beaches are so beautiful and restaurants so good but yes, as others have stated, our towels weren’t changed and no extra loo roll supplied. For the sake of 3 days it didn’t matter and the loo roll lasted!! The location of these apartments is superb for the price and I wouldn’t hesitate staying here again.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank jackierm2015
Reviewed 24 May 2018

My first experience was meeting a NOT so pleasant Scottish lady (Maggie)!! She wanted a 200 euro deposit per room. The pool was ok a few broken sunbeds but except-able. The rooms were good but we stayed for four days and had no room service. If two or more are sharing you only get ONE key. When we checked out and had our deposits back I asked why no room service or clean towels. The lovely Scottish lady replied you only have to ask. So my advice either take your own towels or ask!! It's also 10 euro taxi ride into the strip or a long walk through two bays. Another good tip don't use the bar next door for breakfast use the Black & White Bar on the front some 500yrds away it's much better and bigger.

Room Tip: 16D was a nice room with a sea view just didn't get cleaned during our stay.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends