1,873 results
All reviews secret fountain white star titanic bar pool area noisy at night yorkshire pride central location light sleeper two double beds half board reception staff night life bars and clubs bed and breakfast evening meal tribute acts early hours
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Arrived at 12.30pm for the 1st member of staff to say has no record of us booking. There was a party of 10 of us all very tired standing around waiting . Then asked me to get my booking details out . Then he had to go and speak to some one else. Then eventually found us . We were very worried thinking we wernt getting in . Then the next day we went down go reception spoke to the manager to explain all our rooms were booked with a balcony. The manager has no customer service what so ever. Disgusting the way he spoke to us kept walking away from us shouting . Then another member tried to help us he was shouting at them . We got no we're in the end . Shocking rude and so unprofessional for a manager . We would have come back and stayed here in July a d September ad we come 3 times a year but this put us all off. We loved the location and the hotel it's self is lovely apart from the reception staff

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Melissa P
MarinaHotelResort, Public relations officer at Hotel Marina Resort Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Melissa,

Thanks so much for your comments. Your satisfaction is very important to us and I would like to apologize for not being able to give you a nice welcome and a better check in.
I have sent your opinion to the management in order to put a stop to this situations.
I would like to ask you to contact me to my e-mail address: rrpp@hotelmarinabenidorm.net due to I would like to get some more information about this incident.
Also I would like to invite you to give us a chance to show you the improvements we have done.
Waiting for your answer,

Reviewed 28 April 2018

Firstly WORD OF WARNING! Print off any cancellations you make with these, free cancellation sites! I made one booking then found it cheaper so cancelled the first then found another one cheaper so cancelled the second. this was over several months! i printed of the second but not the first (with Booking .com). When i arrived at the hotel there was a massive confusion as they were adamant i had booked 2 rooms! I produced the cancellation for the second hotel and after several confused staff (3 were trying to sort it out) who kept going into the back room, it was the first hotel i had booked they were claiming that i hadnt cancelled and had to pay for! i said no but they wanted me to pay for it then ring Booking.com the next day to sort it out! Luckily i had the email way back on my phone! i showed them and they were not happy to say the least, very rude! I was then obvious they were in the wrong and they did not apologise and practically threw the key card at me as there was quite a queue building up behind. Thereafter for the next 5 days i was there one particular woman on reception gave me evil looks all the time. I did have a problem with my key card later in the stay and had to go down to reception 4 times (from the 7th floor) but the lady on the reception that day was very apologetic and nice she came up in the end then had to call maintenance.
All that aside, The rooms are nice and spacious as are the bathrooms with great shower and bath. Safety deposit box available, key at reception 32 euros and 10 euros back ( i think)There are hairdryers big mirrors but no tea and coffee facilities.There is a tv but we didnt use that. We had a balcony room on the 7th floor which is very noisy but the hotel is well place in the midst of everything.
We didnt eat at the hotel but a short walk to the front turn left and Las Ranchas does a great tea and toast for breakfast overlooking the sea.
The Secret fountain is fabulous where they bring drinks over to you although the music can be on the loud side, and the staff are quite friendly.
Gets a bit packed around the pool ( and we were early in the season).
The pool is clean and well kept and there is a good sized childrens section.

Room Tip: higher floors would be quieter
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank jackie016
MarinaHotelResort, RRPP at Hotel Marina Resort Benidorm, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear customer,
First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to give us your opinion about the Hotel Marina Benidorm. Secondly, I would like to apologize for the problem on your arrival and the bad impression you could get from our staff. Despite of it, I can ensure you that we always try our best for getting our customer satisfaction.
Regarding to the rest of your comments thanks so much for them.
I will like to invite you to contact us next time you would like to come to change your thinking about our reception staff. Please feel free to contact me to rrpp@hotelmarinabenidorm.net next time you como to visit Benidorm.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

This truly is an amazing hotel. The staff are always so helpful, they work so hard at keeping the place spotlessly clean and making sure all the guests are having a good time. The hotel has something for everyone, various bars, a rooftop garden even a mini casino. It has a beautiful pool area with plenty off seating and sunbeds. The location of the hotel is right on the edge of the square so great for all the night life. We stay here regulary and will be back in August. Thanks Marina once again you made our stay great.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Jet2holidays

Dear Tracy,
Thanks so much for your comments. We will be very happy to welcome you again in August.
As you know, please contact us for any request or suggestion to rrpp@hotelmarinabenidorm.net

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

Fantastic 4 days breakfast unbelievably fantastic so much choice the location wonderful to be able to explore all parts of Benidorm the lovely old town beach front and of course the tack of the square

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear customer,
Thanks so much for your feedback. Hope to welcome you at the Hotel Marina Benidorm.

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

I spent 4 days at this hotel room only from 22nd to 25th April. My room was located on the 12th floor that a great pool and sea view. The room was clean and it had 2 big double beds. Drinks at the bar are cheap. We didn’t eat in hotel but ate in the queen vic across the road, very good food, Back to the hotel, location is great right next to disco street where I finished the nights off till 6am! Just a quick walk home which is great when you’ve had a few too many. KFC is also across the road. I will definitely be back at this hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family