All reviews bad reviews are dutch lady locked gate clean pool area living room hen do apartments are clean washing machine lovely pool fridge freezer self catering night life doo comfiest valuables nightlife fab
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Dated but clean. Lady owner very helpful. Even put up with one clown in the swimming pool fully clothed whilst shouting sexual remarks to every passing female. As said not the Ritz but good enough for a few nights.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

A lot of reviews about these apartments are bad but personally I think for the money you pay, they are brilliant!
You get everything you need which is, a bed, shower, fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer, microwave, full kitchen and a toilet!
Yes it is very dated but you can’t be expecting Buckingham palace for the price you pay!
Overall I think it’s a great place to stay but it depends what you expect

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Sam S
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The outside looked promising but that’s were it ends!
Never have I stayed in such a hovel!
The room was dirty and dusty with brown stains on the walls. There was no towels provided beds had dirty sheets sleeping was like an endurance test squeaky metal frames with the thinnest mattresses. I didn’t even sleep under the covers it was that grim! Furniture in the room was like something out of the 70’s all scuffed and mis matched probably from when it was last cleaned!! The room wasn’t cleaned the entire time we were there. Shower went all over the floor And you only get one toilet roll!
Had to give the miserable man on reception 150 deposit even though I reckon it would cover the cost of the room three times over haha
Def wouldn’t stay again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Carla-n74
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights in November.
The room it's self was clean but dated but had everything you needed even a tv that don't cost €1 to watch lol.
It's about 10mins walk to the strip and it's all up hill on the way back (my legs and lower back were killing me).
One thing about the room that I found bad was the patio doors was the railing that only come up to my hips.....being as was on the 7th floor didn't fill very safe.
Also the bar down stairs was never open when we was there.

All in all if you are looking for some were cheap then give it ago.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

So we just got back from a weekend here (friday-monday) firstly it cost 8€ per person per night there were 4 of us.
The grounds were kept tidy, the pool was clean. There's a Dutch bar underneath the apartments that was nice friendly staff and a good pint. They had all kinds of imported drinks too. My friends booked it from Spain and as they arrived after at 8pm they were told on booking we couldn't check in (at 2pm) untill they arrived. The guy on reception let us book in when we got there which was great saved us hanging around.
He was a nice guy polite, helpful.
Our room was on the 13th floor and nothing like the pictures on the web page. The living room was big with a strange amount of chairs in it lol 1 bed sofa and 4 chairs plus 4 around the dining table??
It was clean, the furniture was abit dated. There were 2 bedrooms one had 2 single beds pushed together. The other were separate the room was cramped with wardrobes we had fresh sheets and pillows the beds were clean. The kitchen had cups/mugs/plates/knives/forks a microwave and a fridge everything we needed really. The bathroom was ok needed a bit if work but nothing major. The shower was tiny but was a decent shower always hot water even with 4 of us! Fresh towels were provided but only 1 toilet roll.
Our friends in the front room found it abit noisy with the lifts on the corridor.
I know this sounds like a bad review but if I'm totally honest we went 4 a weekend to have a laugh, get away and have a few drinks and it served it's purpose!!! For 8€ each a night what did we expect?? What we got. If We wanted a boutique hotel We would have booked one!! We had a laugh, was comfortable and we would deffo book there again for another mad weekend.

Trip type: Travelled with friends