All reviews bad reviews are dutch lady locked gate clean pool area living room hen do apartments are clean washing machine lovely pool fridge freezer self catering night life doo comfiest valuables nightlife fab
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

So we just got back from a weekend here (friday-monday) firstly it cost 8€ per person per night there were 4 of us.
The grounds were kept tidy, the pool was clean. There's a Dutch bar underneath the apartments that was nice friendly staff and a good pint. They had all kinds of imported drinks too. My friends booked it from Spain and as they arrived after at 8pm they were told on booking we couldn't check in (at 2pm) untill they arrived. The guy on reception let us book in when we got there which was great saved us hanging around.
He was a nice guy polite, helpful.
Our room was on the 13th floor and nothing like the pictures on the web page. The living room was big with a strange amount of chairs in it lol 1 bed sofa and 4 chairs plus 4 around the dining table??
It was clean, the furniture was abit dated. There were 2 bedrooms one had 2 single beds pushed together. The other were separate the room was cramped with wardrobes we had fresh sheets and pillows the beds were clean. The kitchen had cups/mugs/plates/knives/forks a microwave and a fridge everything we needed really. The bathroom was ok needed a bit if work but nothing major. The shower was tiny but was a decent shower always hot water even with 4 of us! Fresh towels were provided but only 1 toilet roll.
Our friends in the front room found it abit noisy with the lifts on the corridor.
I know this sounds like a bad review but if I'm totally honest we went 4 a weekend to have a laugh, get away and have a few drinks and it served it's purpose!!! For 8€ each a night what did we expect?? What we got. If We wanted a boutique hotel We would have booked one!! We had a laugh, was comfortable and we would deffo book there again for another mad weekend.

Date of stay: November 2017
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this very dated appartments no hot water, no sheets or towels no lights in some rooms, only one room has a balcony which is pictured on there web. Man in reception couldnt speak english which made communication hard. We unfortunately were affected by air strike and three of us ( out f 15) were totally abandoned by ryanair (long story) the man in reception seen our distress and told us we could stay free that night so we went to get flights. When we returned office was shut till 4.45. When he came back we were informed no room. The misrable woman who we presume is owner looked at us as if she had stood in something nasty and was quite happy to see 3 woman with out a place to stay.
Definatly will not reccomend this place can not take a chair over the line! Sun beds are 3 euro, and its dirty. Had to give it 1 rating as there is no option for minus

Date of stay: October 2017
3  Thank pixiedixiesmith
Reviewed 12 October 2017

I've just spent 4 nights at the moby with 7 other people for my friends 60th birthday. We knew it wouldn't be 5 star accommodation also knew we had to pay 150euro deposit for each room we had 3 rooms. On arrival we were asked for 250euro for each room which we all refused to pay so after a few words he relented and accepted the 150 euros. We arrived at our rooms out of the 3 rooms 2 of them were ok but the 3rd was the pits, the 3 girls that were sharing asked to be moved well that room was even worse so they went back to original room were there was 1 bed a 2 settee not even bed settees. Then we had to make our own beds 2 towels between 3 people if you wanted anymore you had to pay. The staff at the cafe bar were horrendous they were so rude & ignorant the lad with the curly hair was the worse sneering being arrogant his attitude was something to be desired. Some of the girls were jumping in the pool and he was making rude comments about them and sneering with the chef and laughing. The women owner was horrible and stern looking she had short dark hair. When we came back after a day on the beach they were both overheard saying oh there back. That is 1 place I would never go back to horrendousavoid if possible.

Date of stay: October 2017
2  Thank Deborah O
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here on a stag do. Wasn't expecting much, got less. I've done in some cheap and nasty apartments in Benidorm before and thought it couldn't get worse. I was wrong, so wrong.

The Rooms. What a hole, like something out of the 1970's, that where last cleaned and refurbished in the 1970's. The beds and bedding, ooooofffffffffff, Ain't stopped scratching since I came back, few bites as well, true story. Normally I don't mind where I get my head down on tour, but honestly, never again getting my head down in this place. Would rather swap with the homeless guy who lives on the Yellow Brick road.

1 shabby grey, was once white, towel each, that they dry in the reception area and for more towels you have to pay. So leave your best clobber at home and take extra towels in your case. Toilet was constantly flushing, was reported but not repaired.

The mop provided must have seen a lot of sun because it was blacker than me. (I'm Afro Caribbean by the way).

Couldn't have a shower without it going everywhere because the curtain was flimsy, then you had to use that mop thing to try and dry the floors.

On a plus side it gets a 1 rating because it was safe and secure.

Happy scratching guys.

Date of stay: September 2017
6  Thank lester M
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Enjoyed our stay here. Lovely swimming pool, the sun was on it most of the day. Cosy bar. Staff were friendly. Rooms were as you would expect in a budget apartment. Would stay here again. Graham and Tina

Room tip: All rooms have pool view.
Date of stay: September 2017