All reviews small swimming pool tram stop nice breakfast nice hotel nice room secure parking one night stay comfortable beds within walking distance old town marriott lobby shower outskirts alicante english city
Reviewed 15 April 2018

First off, Murcia is SO hard to get to! Why is it a destination? I arrived in Alicante at 23.00 hours and then had a 75€ taxi to Murcia! Then, the walls between rooms really are almost paper thin, and even with the door closed, I could hear everyone arriving to their rooms at least until 2.00 am! Breakfast was the typical low-cost cold breakfast (except this was not free!) and coffee was only the Nespresso coffee which meant I used 4 un-recyclable coffee pods (which means how much of this per day do they produce?), and the line for check out was loooong and no second person appeared to help the only person at the desk. For 80€ I expected a bit better... I won't be returning.

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
acmurcia, General Manager at AC Hotel Murcia, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2018

Dear guest

Thank you for taking time to explain the issues your have encountered recently. We regret any inconvenience you have experienced.

Concerning our breakfast I think it is very complete, far away from a low cost service. Let me give some details about its composition: fresh orange juice, pineapple juice, freshly sliced fruits, fruit salad, plate of assorted cheese, selection of 4 different cereals, full cream, skim milks, soja milk, freshly backed pastries, croissants, doughnuts, etc, house made breads and rolls, butter, nutella, jams, marmalades, platter of ham, turkey, salami, boiled eggs, spanish omelets, tomatoes, salads, variety of dried fruits, variety of yoghurts, nespresso coffee, selection of tea, special dietary products, products without gluten, etc. etc. We regret if you did not enjoy it.

I apologize for any other problems you might have during your stay. We will carry on working to improve all our services.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

Regards.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

Very affordable rates and intelligently desugned rooms but no 24h hot in room dining, inventory of services not updated and outdated fitness facilities and small free parking lot are less impressive..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest

Thank you for your comments. We do appreciate you like our rooms.
Concerning our services, they are dully published in our websites. I find very interesting and impressive a hotel offers free outside car park. We have over ten parking spaces free of charge and I find it is something inusual and it is also very much appreciated from our clients.
We thank you again for your cooperation. Have a great day.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Every time I stay in Murcia I choose this hotel. People are amazing and they make you feel like you’re at home... that’s priceless.
Cozy & modern, there’s nothing missing in the place, even swimming pool & gym.
100% recommendable.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DavidChumillas
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for a few nights on business. Firstly as most reviews say, do not pay for parking as there is plenty outside and along the roads for free. The hotel is fairly simple but has a good breakfast.

I am a platinum member and was fortunate enough to be upgraded to a suite. This was very large and even though it was next to the lift, I heard nothing. It also comes with free mini bar which is a nice touch.

There is a gym and also an outdoor swimming pool (too cold in February). The breakfast is reasonable with the standard Spanish offering: meats, breads, cheeses and fruits.

There are plenty of restaurants in the local area or the hotel is around 3km (2 miles) from the main centre. With the weather warm I walked it in 30 minutes.

On a whole a good hotel and I would recommend.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank flyboy1000
Reviewed 20 November 2017

AC Murcia was a perfect place to stay for work and for holiday. the lobby was clean and the staff was very friendly. The room was great with a modern style and all glass stand alone shower. the surrounding area was easily in walking distance.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple