All reviews corte ingles bed was comfortable one night parking garage large selection perfect hotel a city centre hotel a great stay tapas short walk excellent location alicante airport free wifi good size gran spain elena
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights over Easter

The hotel is convenient to city centre ( 1 minute walk to gran via )

The hotel is modern immaculate and clean

The staff are friendly pleasant and helpful

Air con was great and even silent ( nothing worse than Air con noise keeping you awake )

All areas are easily accessible from nh amistad

On a wider note the people of Murcia are some of the nicest people in the service industry that I have had the pleasure to come in contact with

The city had a week long fiesta for easter and culminates in the vuelta Murcia cycle race on a day where most of the city’s residents parade and mingle in pubs and restaurants dressed in their full traditional dress ( what a fantastic
experience )

I really do look forward to returning here

Fully recommend NH Amistad ♥️

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MirCut, Responsable de calidad del hotel Nh Amistad de Murcia. at NH Amistad Murcia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Ciarán R,

We would like to thank you for sharing your opinion after your last stay with us.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed our location, facilities and service.
It is a pleasure for us to read your high appretiation for our Hotel.

We will be more than happy to host you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I spent 4 days here. The hotel is very clean, smart and modern. The staff are lovely and very efficient. Apart from the reception staff only Spanish is spoken so a basic amount of Spanish is needed. I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2018
1  Thank Jane C

Dear Jane C,
Thank you for sharing your experience at NH Amistad de Murcia Hotel.
It is a pleasure for us to read your fantastic review!
Hope we can welcome you back on your next trip to Murcia.

Best regards,

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Great staff, very friendly and accommodating, especially Elena on reception. Morning buffet definitely worth it. Bedrooms a bit small, but nice view and excellent location. Could offer a discount to guests on the car parking facilities.

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

A large hotel with possibly too many rooms for the breakfast capacity. My colleagues couldn’t get in for breakfast...I did better but all the tables were in long canteen style. Good breakfast, though. Comfy room with opening window and firm bed. Good bathroom but shower a little under-powered. Opening window onto street (with usual caveats).

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Felipe S, Responsible of Quality at NH Amistad Murcia, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear guest:

I appreciate your trip advisor comment about our hotel.

I apologize if something was not completely to your liking and I take note of all your suggestions to take them into account.

We hope to see you again soon.

A greeting.
Miriam Cutillas
Responsible of Quality of Nh Amistad de Murcia

Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

A nice hotel in a very good location, perfect for shopping and sight seeing, just a short walk to Murcia Cathedral and all the shopping, great restaurants, etc.
Hotel is quite basic, rooms are very small, 2 people and a small suitcase and the room was full, my particular room on 2nd floor was overlooked by a public terrace, so could not even open the curtains.
No tea coffee facilities in room, what is that about?
Rooms were clean and presented well.
Staff were friendly and helpful.
A perfect hotel for a one night stop over, but no longer I am sorry to say!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Felipe S, Responsable de Calidad at NH Amistad Murcia, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear guest:

Thank you for your comment on tripadvisor about our hotel and I apologize if it was not all your liking, as you said, I tell the hotel manager to take it into account.

A greeting.