3,497 results
All reviews the executive lounge madrid airport diamond member free shuttle convenient shuttle shuttle service an early morning flight city centre modern hotel breakfast buffet is metro station tapas taxi euros spain gym atrium
Reviewed 19 August 2018

Great hotel, great location, pool good, breakfast excellent, free shuttle 3 x a day into Madrid. Exec lounge access a real bonus. Rooms lovely, air con that works well and not noisy. Bathrooms great with separate bath and shower and a glass sink!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonMadridAirport, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Dear Tony,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your valuable feedback with us.
We truly appreciate your opinion as this allows us to continually develop and improve our guests´ experience through our service.

Our team are always available to provide excellent service and we can see that we have met your expectations, thanks to your positive feedback.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and on the next occasion I would like to personally welcome you to Hilton Madrid Airport.

Mr Tony, again, thank you for your positive feedback, which I have immediately shared with our team.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

We have all have experienced it. One weather delay, a cascade of bad luck and you have wasted a day of coveted vacation stuck in an airport.

The solution? Get yourself to the Hilton at the Madrid airport and be prepared for an exception dinner and service!

From the moment we hit the door, they extended themselves to make it all better. The front desk staff was warm and gave immediate advice about dinner and how to improve our outlook and he was spot on!

Immediate relief was insight with Cosmopolitans perfectly made! The shrimp in garlic sauce and the garden salad was a perfect to be shared with the table. Fried eggs was the perfect comfort food. I had the eggs with Spinach and Mushrooms and my friends had the Cerrano Ham which was exceptional. Our friend had the egg noodles with chicken which she raved about!

Wine with dinner and the desserts! Oh my! I had a fresh fruit platter that was deserving of an eye roll back in your head! The chocolate and raspberry ice cream was homemade and the bold flavors were perfectly paired with the fresh fruit. Our friend had the Strawberry Cava which was luxurious!

The free shuttle in the morning and the coffee ready and waiting was just the icing on the cake!

Thank you Hilton for making the world right again after a long day of missed connections and frustrations!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank JerseyAmy

Dear Mr./Ms.,

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I’m not sure why people are bickering about this property. I had to book this property, standard room with very low expectations, and all in vain - the visit was surprisingly nice and I would not hesitate to come back ever again. Here are the pros and cons:

1. Once left departures I followed hotel busses sign and did not wait long before shuttle arrived. Was not difficult to find at all.
2. Check in was smooth and friendly. I was offered a free upgrade to much higher category to what I expected, as per status, even though I’ve never asked for upgrade.
3. Corner room was great and nicely appointed, with Jacuzzi and massive bed.
4. I’ve checked in just after 1pm and missed a last shuttle to the city centre. With map from The the friendly staff in reception I found my way to Almedina De Osuna (less than 15 mins walk)
5. Journey to Gran Vila was under 30 mins, so I’ve a had a great day out. So hotel could not be better positioned (one way metro journey €2 plus €2.50 for the card)

Cons:

This is not really a con it observation
1. Exec Lounge nothing exciting, but I’ve seen worse

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mr./Ms.,

Reviewed 19 August 2018

The Good: The best hotel gym we have ever used. Olympic Plates and Bars. Dumbbells to 20kg. Two power racks. The free airport shuttle and shuttle down town. You can get the Metro back or a Taxi which was under 16 Euros. The best shower you will ever take. Bedrooms so quiet and excellent beds. The Bad: Hideously expensive to eat and drink in the hotel. I thought we were in Geneva! The quality is very good though, but the service.... incredibly slow. We found that throughout Madrid. Way different from Barcelona. No sense of urgency. No tea and coffee in room, only milk. Then tea and coffee but no milk. Tried to get it sorted, but gave up in the end and bought it from the supermarket when we were down town. Housekeeping was a bit hit and miss too but nothing glaring. Overall, it was a great place to stay for a three day trip. You are a 10 to 15 minute drive away from the city centre , but the shuttle, taxis and metro make it very easy to get into and out of the city. The hotel is modern and uncluttered. If we were to go back to Madrid we would stay there again, but bring our own tea, coffee and milk. A four star hotel should get that basic requirement correct.

Room Tip: King Room is a must.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank david l
chakib z, FO shift leader at Hilton Madrid Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2018

Dear David:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton Honors member, you are among our most valued guests. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry you were unhappy. Our Executive Team is reviewing your comments to ensure they are used to improve our guest's experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Chakib Zrig
Front Office Supervisor
Hilton Madrid Airport
chakib.zrig@hilton.com

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel was very nice. The front desk was very nice. We enjoyed our 3 night family stay. Came with a member in a wheelchair and it was very accessible. The rooms were also nice especially the triple room that was enough big. We managed to go to the fitness room and swimming pool. However, the sauna was closed which was unfortunate.

Overall, great experience !!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family