2,973 results
All reviewssilken puertazaha hadidspace ageron aradinteresting hoteljean nouvelwooden bathtop floorglass floordesigner hotelcity centregreat designstar hotelrooftop barmetro stationupon checkclose to the airport
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

If you are looking for something different than "just" a hotel then i recommend this one. Every floor was designed by a different artist and some of the floors really went crazy as you can see from pictures.
Rooms very clean, comfortable maybe slightly need some renovation.
Staff is very friendly and you can choose the floor you wish to stay on provided they have the space.
I enjoyed staying here.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Vanessa A, Executive Assistant at Hotel Puerta America, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2018

Dear Tomaz P,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Puerta America Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share your comments with our team
Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

I traveled to this hotel with my 11 year old son as a special trip for him in March.
The hotel by far exceeded our expectations!
We were collected at the airport by the hotel shuttle which took around 20 mins to get to the hotel.
From the moment we walked in we were made to feel welcome, the staff on reception were fantastic with my son, he said they made him feel like someone famous!
We chose the space floor when we booked and we were lucky enough to be upgraded to a suite, this was just unbelievable!
We were shown to our room where the gentleman explained how to use everything as the lights, curtains etc were all controlled on a wall panel.
Everything in the room was of the highest quality and was immaculately clean.
We received complementary chocolates and drinks, and the fridge was restocked each day.
The breakfast was lovely with a huge choice and they even had a children’s breakfast corner at the weekend with lots of lovely treats!
We explored each floor which is a must and both my son and I were taken aback each time the lift door opened.
The hotel is only a few minutes walk from the metro station and from here you can easily navigate all around the city, it took around 20 mins to get in to the centre.
Around the hotel there are a few shops, bars and restaurants.
We visited the Bernabeu and the theme parks along with all the main sights, all were easily accessible from the hotel.
We will definitely be returning and I have recommended this hotel to all my family and friends.
I would like to give a special mention and thanks to Vanessa Acebo who I dealt with before our trip, thank you so much for the room upgrade, you have no idea how much this meant to my son and I. We had a trip of a lifetime that we will both remember forever and this was made so much more special because of the extra special touches and treatment we received from you and all the staff.
Thank you all once again for a perfect trip and stay.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Vanessa A, Executive Assistant at Hotel Puerta America, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Greetings from Puerta America Hotel.

It is so nice to hear from you Amanda and to hear that you and your son have had such a lovely experience.

We couldn't be happier that you had great time in our hotel and in the city. Nothing makes us feel better than knowing that your son enjoyed the trip with our colleagues and in our facilities.

Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our staff and myself, our passion to deliver above and beyond and to exceed our guest expectations every day is the reason why we are proud of what we do.

On behalf of the entire team, we want to thank you for the time it took you to share your positive experience.

Waiting to welcome you again and again.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I was staying in Zoha Hadid designed room which had space feeling. It was totally new experience for me. The quality of the breakfast was super. One of the freshest and tasty foods that you can imagine.
Hotel location is a little bit far from the city center, but the good point is that hotel has the free shuttle to the airport every half an hour and there is a metro station just 3 minutes far from the hotel.
About the room, everything was clean and kind of high tech for the curtains, window, lights etc. Thanks to Zoha Hadid, size of the bath is almost 2.63 times more than standard baths ;)

Room Tip: I was in 127
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Vanessa A, VanessaAcebo - Executive Assistant at Hotel Puerta America, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Atapi,

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are delighted to hear about your satisfaction and hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again.

Once again, thank you so much for having taken the time to review our hotel.

Regards

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Fantastic hotel with a different themed floor on each level. Worth the visit as least once. Downside is location. The beds were the best I have ever experienced in a hotel. The staff was professional and excellent too! Would recommend that you check out a few rooms before choosing!

Stayed: April 2018
Vanessa A, Coordinadora Ejecutiva at Hotel Puerta America, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Merissaauburn,

Reviewed 8 May 2018

Spending a night or few is an incredible experience! Comfy, design, with a different atmosphere at each floor, I highly recommend you to try this hotel, even for one night! I'll come back next time there, no doubt!

Stayed: March 2018
Vanessa A, Executive Assistant at Hotel Puerta America, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2018

Dear Selim H

Thank you very much for your excellent review. We are delighted to hear we are your favorite hotel in the city and about your satisfaction. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again, and again, and again...

Thanks for your kind words.