See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Somewhere nice and Quite, very peaceful away from all the city drama. Train to city not too far.. Language was a big barrel but friendly staff, always happy to help. I was with four children on this trip and we were all very comfortable, there's always someone around to help as well.

Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 19 March 2015

Hotel with apartment rooms. Comfortable and big spaces at a good price.
Reception is not always open but you have kitchen and fridge in your room and can arrive even if nobody is there.
Strongly recomend it

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2015

I have just returned to the UK following surgery at the Hospital Nisa which is close to the hotel. I chose this hotel because it has kitchen facilities which I could use following my surgery as I didn't want to go out for 4 days after the op.
the hotel is situated in a very quiet up market area of Madrid. We had a one bedroom apartment even though we only asked for a studio. The rooms are very clean and are of a decent size. The staff are friendly and helpful. The free internet was a blessing for someone who did not want to go out for 4 days. My total stay was 10 days. The internet speed was good enough to watch films or tv online. There are a number of very good restaurants within 5 minute walk.
I would definitely stay here again if I visit Madrid.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank Alfaromeogt
Reviewed 8 November 2014 via mobile

We have been using TH Aravaca now for years, and we will not choose anything else anywhere else.

Location outside of Madrids traffic. Total silence, wonderful gardens with pine trees, excellent restaurant and shopping very close by. Private closed area parking. Free wifi of course and excellent rooms that are actually apartments. ( we always ask for room 222 or apartment 303)

Outstanding.....

Stayed: November 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Eddy W
Reviewed 4 December 2013

While not the easiest hotel to find and the surrounding area is not 'lively', the staff were super helpful and the facilties comfortable. The apartment layout is probably better suited for a longer stay but had all I required for a one night stay on a fleeting business trip. After exploring a little I also discovered that it is not not very far from a shopping centre.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business