2,936 results
All reviews gluten free bakery chueca neighborhood great boutique beautiful hotel premium room junior suite natural light public areas loved this hotel lounge area hotel bar highly recommend this hotel walking distance bars and restaurants quiet street the location is perfect visiting madrid
Reviewed 20 August 2018

My family and I (a group of 14 persons) stayed in this hotel for three nights. We all love the hotel. All the hotel rooms were nice, clean and comfortable with all that you need. All the staff were very welcoming and helpful. I will definitely recommend it to my friends.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Social Media Bo... O, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Dear evawinnie,
thank you for your comment and recommendation!! It was a pleasure to host YOU and your family. Happy to know you loved the hotel, rooms, staff... We would love to see all of YOU back soon!!
Warm regards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

I stayed here a weekend with a friend; my second stay after my first back in 2015.

Staff are friendly, the location is fantastic, and the hotel itself is super trendy but with a great Spanish feel to it as well. The building has really nice touches - light filled atrium, blue tiles, great staircase, and more.

We appreciated the welcome glass of cava. The rooms were comfortable and trendy, with a great TV and strong shower.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Anand C,
thank you very much for your second stay and nice feedback! Glad to know you had a great time at Only YOU Boutique Hotel, this is what we always wish to our guests. I am sure next time, the third, you will keep enjoying all the services we offer.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

My husband & I stayed at Only You Boutique for a quick overnight stay in Madrid. We wish we stayed longer! This hotel was as beautiful as the photos, with so much character & elegance. The staff was super friendly & welcoming and over all we were very pleased with the service. Great location within walking distance to the main city. Rooms were clean and neat. We loved everything about Only You and hope to be back soon! :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Deaqr boozle45,
thank you so much for your beautiful review!! Glad to know you and your husband had a great stay with us and you loved the staff, clean, elegance and character. We would love to see you back soon, next time longer stay!!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Only You is a fabulous retreat in the heart of Madrid. This is the second time we have stayed at this hotel. The staff are super friendly. Terrace bar great for a quick drink. The restaurant was superb. Room clean, comfortable and quiet. When we checked out we were treated to fabulous kindness. When booking our taxi the staff treated us to free coffee and almond croissant. Such a treat.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Social Media Bo... O, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Only YOU Boutique Hotel Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Dear Helen v,
Delighted by your words, it is great to feel you had a lovely stay one more time!! At check in, at check out, you must be always treated with fabulous kindnes, this is what OY is about.
It will be a pleasure to see you back a third, fourth, infinite time!!
Kind rehards,

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Beautiful, comfortable, great service, and pretty much walking distance to all the downtown sightseeing spots AND to great restaurants. Need I say more? Well apparently I was supposed to because I couldn't submit the review unless it's at least 200 characters :)

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear AS122,
hahaha, I loved your comment , yeah, 200 characters to submit the review...you did great!!!
Glad to know your stay was awesome due to the service, walking distance.... It will be an honor to host you back soon.