See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

We arrived in the late evening. We didn't know that is bank holiday. They couldn't even offer to us a bottle of water because of the holiday and the bar was located just on front of the check desk. The room was cold and dirty.
The shower and toilet were in the room separate with a plastic wall that you could see through and hear everything.
We had quite nice breakfast but we wouldn't come back.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 January 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights. Located in the north of Madrid, the hotel was ok for a journey to/from the airport. But the room was very dark and cold. The breakfast itself was very good, but the whole atmosphere was just so dark. Perhaps it would be better to stay here in summer.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

Being resided for a week in this quarter of Madrid I looked for a restaurant nearby A-v Pio XII. With TripAdvisor I found this from the looks of it okay.
Just when I entered the bar/restaurant I thought Hmm mm, I don't know. Is this more a bar than a restaurant ? But how wrong I was. Admittingly there was a bit of confusion with me speaking only a few words Spanish, fortunately one man stepped into the difficult conversation and at the end I had a fine three course dinner for only €25,-. And this pleases a Dutch man most, as you may appreciate.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 23 November 2016

We stayed for a night. The place is fine and the rooms and the decor is all very different but nice. Dont expect luxury service or facilities as the establishment does not cater to these needs. However, the staff was very kind and helpful. Can stay a night or two but not recommended for longer stays. The terrace for breakfast is nice.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Small rooms, but good enough for overnight. Bizarre instalment of bathroom. Disturbing picture of a dead piglet wearing pearl necklace on the wall. Close to Madrid Charmartin station (20 mins with luggage) walking, and also supermarket.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple