“Best sushi in Madrid”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Barrio Salamanca
Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent quality and service. No doubt my favorite sushi place in Madrid. Gyosas de pollo and all the nigiris are a must order (specially salmon flambeado).

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Authentic fresh amazing sushi!! Nice interior and presentation as well!

Highly recomandable.
For Madrid its rather on the high end of prices.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

The place and the reception are a bit pretentious. Asking questions about the food do not get very clear and friendly answers. We started with a mix of shushis which were delicious. The tuna sashimi were quite good. Main dish wagyu beef for € 34,- seemed an attractive
choice given the reasonable price. However the beef was not really that tender. We asked ourselves if this really was the famous wagyu, kobe beef.
Prices are a little stiff.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

The maitre treated me as if I didn't know what fresh urchins are, recommending we have them in a different manner than I had asked for (tempura with a sauce), I didn't want to argue so we had them in sushi. The portions are too big, all of them, there is not a Japanese person in sight and the cooks are not very delicate in the way they handle the food. Neither was the waitress, very nice but a bit rough.
I asked we be seated at the bar since we like to see how they prepare everything, the bar has a mirror on the side of the customer so you cannot see what they are doing. You only see and feel their stress. It was a disappointment and not worth the price at all.
Barcelona has much better Japanese restaurants.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Very, very high quality sushi in a small but very nice restaurant. The quality of the fish is excellent (sashimi tuna and salmon were both melt in your mouth), nigiri were also extremely tasty but the best dish I had was the roll with teriyaki salmon with a special rice (unfortunately I can't remember the full name) - Absolutely delicious!
This restaurant is not cheap but the food is excellent! I have eaten sushi around the world including Japan, California, and Vancouver and this can hold its own!
By the way, if you are staying in nh hotel next door, you can access directly from the Hotel!