1,950 results
All reviewsplaza mayorpedestrian streetgreat locationpuerta del solopera metrosan ginesroyal palacestar hotelfirst floorsmall balconycentral locationchurrostriple roomtwo metro stationstapasbreakfast roomnoisy at night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The location is perfect, walking distance to everything!. The room is modern, comfortable, and clean with a small balcony. Staff is very helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend it to anyone visiting Madrid. If we come back, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about this hotel was perfection! Friendly staff, beautiful room and cleaned well every day! Such a great location close to everything like the metro, shops and restaurants. I could not recommend this hotel enough and would love to visit again!!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Very clean upscale property with a spunky personality of it's own! Each floor has a different seating area. We were greeted with ice cold citrus water as soon as we entered. This was greatly appreciated after travelng all day on a 90 degree plus day. Staff was very helpful. Professional airport shuttle available for extra fee of 35 euros. Front desk will coordinate transfers per your request. Lovely shower and restroom area. Mini bar in room. As with many rooms in Europe, room is small but layout encourages ease of movement. Good size closet space. Many restaurants located right outside of the hotel.

Room Tip: Great location near attractions, restaurants and bus stops. Great shower!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank l F
Reviewed 8 August 2018

My husband and I were looking for hotels in Madrid, and I was driving myself crazy since there are so many options. Finally, I filtered my options to less than $100 a night expecting to find dumps or hostels, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this amazing hotel with only a 2 star status on hotels.com. It should get way more! Our room was on the first floor (second floor in this case) and it was overlooking Calle Arenal. You would think the room would be loud because of the hustle of a pedestrian street in a big city, but once the doors were closed it was silent. Check in went smoothly, and since we arrived early we left our luggage and ventured out for a few hours. There are several metro stops near the hotel so it was easy getting here from Atocha train station. Plenty of options for meals as you are in the heart of the city. We did not eat the brunch in the hotel since I knew I could find meals for cheaper outside, but the dining area and the hotel in general were in tip top shape! I have definitely already recommended this places to others who are going to Madrid soon!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We spent a very pleasant 4 night stay at this hotel at the end of July. My wife and I had a double room and my daughter, her husband and 3 children had a family room. I can only say that the hotel was brilliant. It is completely renovated to a very high standard. Our room had ample space with separate shower/toilet. The family room was 2 rooms with separate bathroom. Plenty of room for the kids. Location is right in city centre within walking distance of all the sights. A very good breakfast is available with ample hot and cold options. Reception staff are every courteous and helpful. And of course the price is right. We booked on the basis of the high recommendation on TripAdvisor and it proved right.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family