4,264 results
All reviewsfree mini barcalle preciadoscafe varelagreat locationpedestrian streetplaza mayorwithin walking distancecentral locationhotel restaurantexcellent hotelthe hotel staffpremium roomjunior suiteroyal palacesmall balconypuerta del soltapas
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The room is clean and relatively quiet. Breakfast has abundant choices. Front desk clerks speak good English and are helpful and efficient.

The only thing need improvement is to wash the placemats which have food stains.

1  Thank songhuachen1
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed three nights at this great hotel and have no complaints - fantastic location for cafes and to walk to all the main attractions. The hotel is very comfortable and very clean - breakfast is served buffet style with much to choose. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would stay again if back in Madrid

1  Thank Christine941
Reviewed 17 June 2018

I had booked a 4-night stay for my parents as a present. They really enjoyed their experience in the hotel (room, breakfast, friendliness of the staff) and appreciated the warm customer service: they received a bottle of cava on the house from the management on my mother's birthday. A very delicate attention.

Room Tip: The room was comfortable and very tidy.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Geoffrey_BLG
Reviewed 14 June 2018

The hotel is located on a pedestrian street. It was nice for walking and people watching. The breakfast was amazing. There was a large variety of fresh fruits, yummy sweets and great selection of meats and cheeses. There was yogurt, cereal and a variety of breads and rolls. It was wonderful.
The room was very clean. The front desk staff were very helpful. The airline lost my luggage, they called on my behalf and helped me get though to an English speaking representative. The restaurant in the hotel was great! Their tiramisu was fantastic! It was a great stay!

1  Thank chaoticport
Reviewed 13 June 2018

The single rooms in this hotel are dreadful - they have no external window - only one to an internal staircase. The room was tiny - it was hard to get into the bed, except from the foot of the bed.

Overall the room was rather scruffy - the veneer was peeling off the bathroom door and the floor was scuffed in the bedroom and cracked in the bathroom. The bathroom was so small that the doorstop was in front of the loo, so I kept subbing my toe.

The shower was hard to operate, and while there was shower gel and shampoo in the bathroom, there was no conditioner or body lotion.

When I left on the last morning the person at reception was rude and unhelpful. Overall my stay at this hotel was disappointing.

Room Tip: don't book a single room
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank FelicityW143
SOGELLAG, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Preciados, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear guest

Thank you very much for letting us know your inconveniences regarding your stay at the Hotel Preciados and we appreciated the time you have taken to bring this matter to our attention.
I apologize for not being able to meet your expectations We are sorry to hear the room size was not suitable for you. Hotel Preciados has kind of rooms with different sizes: standard , premium, superior or Junior Suite, which give our guests the opportunity to choose their rooms with differents prices and sizes.

Javier Calle