1,347 results
All reviews chamartin station nice hotel convenient location bernabeu stadium city centre three star metro system mini fridge rooms are spacious the hotel offers metro stop public transportation good size breakfast buffet spain airport centro
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Our third time staying here. Convenient location across the street from the Chamartin train station. Easy access to the metro. Large comfortable modern rooms, great breakfast buffet, helpful friendly staff

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Natalia_A10, GUEST EXPERIENCE MANAGER at Tryp Madrid Chamartin, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Dominique,

I would like to thank you on behalf of the Tryp Madrid Chamartín Team for your nice comments regarding your stays with us.

It is a great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed yours stay with us and that our product and service met your expectations.

Looking forward to welcome you soon, I remain at your complete disposal for any assistance you required.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is mediocre at best. Yes they have an excellent breakfast but it was not included in my room rate. I was informed that it would be Euro 11 however to get this deal you have to pay up front for the entire stay if not it becomes Euro 15 per person. Surprise.
The other gripe I had was although the weather was quite nice l like to sleep with a/c so when I flipped on the a/c to what came out was heat. I called the front desk and they told me that they could not turn on the a/c for just my room it would have to be the entire hotel so unfortunately no a/c and I could not sleep with the window open due to the noise from the street and freeway and I was on the 11th floor.
This also seems to be a very busy transit hotel where they bring in bus loads of tourists. Three mornings in a row when we went down for breakfast we couldn’t find a place to sit.
I don’t recommend it.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 27 April 2018

This hotel is useful if you need to utilize the Chamartin Train Station, as we did on the morning following out arrival in Madrid. The room is fine, clean, not small, but nothing really special. The bed was good and the shower was great -- perhaps the best aspect of the stay.
We had to leave early, so no breakfast and not much contact with staff after check-in. It is not cheap, but it is convenient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2018

The rooms are simple and clean and the cleaning staff so non intrusive you hardly notice them.Nice views all round but the rooms at the front side have the better view due to lack of any construction near by, very rare in a city. The restaurant also has an amazing view and the staff: waiters, waitresses very helpful especially a gentleman called Miguel, he was very helpful to us with our limited spanish.

Room Tip: rooms on the same side as the reception
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018

This was our final stop of a whirlwind tour of Spain for spring break. The room was of average size and clean. The bed was two twin sized beds that were put together, which we found to be common in most hotels in Spain. Check in was a pain, there were multiple steps that you had to negotiate especially with large or having multiple luggage. The saving grace was location, as it is located very close to the Metro which afforded easy access to the city center. The property did have a breakfast buffet that served typical Spain fare, ie. Iberian ham, breads, cereal, some fruit, and pastries. Distance to the airport was not to bad at 15-20min. Overall, an average stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family