2,202 results
All reviews real madrid stadium trafalgar tour vip level soccer stadium cuzco metro santiago bernabeu modern hotel bernabeu stadium great hotel business trip conference facilities breakfast buffet is fitness center breakfast was amazing rooms are big city centre lobby bar
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Rooms, location, ambience, breakfast - everything was perfect! Very Good staff and awesome feel! Great spa and gym. I can highly recommend this hotel to stay either for business purpose or personal travel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear guest,

It is a pleasure to read such a great review of your most recent visit to our hotel.

I am pleased to know that you enjoyed so much our facilities and that you found our staff friendly and helpful.

We hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Recently while staying in this hotel, which is indeed fabulous and been very helpful in planning our trips again helped us plan a fantastic day trip to the city Toledo. NATALIA, the recently recruited staff in this hotel helped us a lot and made all the arrangements necessary for us at a very convenient price. Thanks a ton to this lovely lady for taking so much of effort and guiding us the best.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the trust placed on our hotel for your recent visit to Madrid.

I am really glad to hear that you have very much enjoyed your stay with us, and that Natalia helped you with the arrangements for your day trip to Toledo.

I remain at your disposal for anything you may need.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

Hotel has a nice design, SPA and lobby.
However there is a lack of professional attitude to guests.The waiter in the lobby put the full glass of sangria into me, so that my dress is completely damaged, as well as the rest of dinner. As an apology from the hotel they didn’t charge me for that unlucky dinner, that ended up on my body and my dress. No laundry proposed or paid, no any other compensation suggested. It is a shame, very disappointed in the whole chain

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2018

Dear Elena,

At the Hotel NH Collection Eurobuilding our aim is to exceed the expectations of our guests, and we deeply regret when we do not fully achieve this. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. As you mention, there was no time to clean your dress at the Hotel because you had to check-out. This is why we offered, as a compensation, not to charge the amount of your dinner, offer accepted during check-out time.

I remain at your disposal for anything you may need.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the service and care at this hotel, and especially for Jonathan Gomez, customer service rep. He is a great addition to the hotel team. Very attentive and kind. From my own experience, being a frequent guest at this location, he always makes sure that questions and concerns are addressed in a timely manner. I want to acknowledge Jonathan's great customer service!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Dear Diana,

Thank you very much for your kind review.

We are very happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at the NH Collection Eurobuilding hotel, speacilly thanks to our colleague Jonathan, who is very glad reading your beautiful words.

All the team looks forward to welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2018

The hotel was easy to get to from the airport Approx travel time 45 mins.
Reception staff very helpful.
Room very clean and tidy
Breakfast excellent
The only disapointment was that the leisure facilities were an extra charge

Room Tip: Always ask for a room away from the lift
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Pablo G, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Brian,

Thank you very much for your review about your recent stay with us at the NH Collection Eurobuilding Hotel.

Comments such as yours boosts all the team to keep working hard on the same way. We are proud of having achieved our goal with you of providing a memorable stay.

We will be pleased to welcome you again soon.

Our best warm regards,