2 people are viewing this hotel
US$292
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
US$293
Free cancellation until 29/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$224
Hotels.comUS$293
Westin.comUS$293
eDreamsUS$292
4,969 results
All reviews heavenly bed stained glass dome opera brunch beautiful hotel prado museum neptune fountain concierge staff classic hotel business center breakfast buffet reina sofia perfect location junior suite five star hotel walking distance major museums plaza mayor
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 February 2021

Coming back to The Westin Palace is always a pleasure. During these pandemic times, to have the possibility to stay at a luxury, iconic and historic hotel like the Palace is a pleasure. In the first place, my best regards to the entire team. They keep up all the Westin standards and take care of all details. Secondly, the luxury suite where I stayed is a gem of the hotel. Balcony with direct views to Prado, Neptuno, Cibeles, and so on. Highly recommend! How good it is to sleep at the Heavenly Bed. And the great amenities of Loewe are a plus! Then, the F&B. La Rotonda is simply impressive - as it is its food offer. Fantastic breakfast. Finally, the service: this is the secret for the success of any hotel. Thank you so much to everybody I met during my stay and made my experience so unique. Special words to Paloma, Pilar, Peggy, Carlos y Aurelia. Hasta muy pronto y gracias por todo!

Date of stay: February 2021
2  Thank GoncaloSousaCorreia
Paloma Hidalgo, Other at The Westin Palace Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear GoncaloSousaCorreia,
On behalf of all the team, thank you so much for such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay with us!
It was a real pleasure to meet both of you and I have alredy shared your excellent feedback with our associates to celebrate that we were able to exceed your expectations, mainly with the service received.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future,
Warm regards,

Reviewed 9 September 2020 via mobile

This hotel is lovely
Clean
Palace , fashion
Elegant
On Sundays they have opera and brunch for 87 euros
They are located near las cortes and across prado museum
Very nice hotel either to stay or to visit for food in the rotonda restaurant

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank SPAINDOCTOR
Paloma Hidalgo, Other at The Westin Palace Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2020

Dear Spaindoctor,
Thank you very much for your excellent and detailed review about our hotel and services and for taking the time to write it!
All the Westin Palace, Madrid are very excited with the hotel re-opened and this is a big motivation for us
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future,
Best regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2020

I have come to this hotel for many years and it was so sad to see circa 20 people in a hotel of 600+ rooms.
Checkin was a pleasure with a most lovely suite.
Even though the hotel was empty prices remained very high. Why not lower prices and attract more business.
Breakfast was simple -- basically whatever you wanted was available and included in the price.-- Waiter/ Waitress service.
The bar appeared to be closed.
No coffee available in the room.
As always i look forward to returning where i always feel so welcome.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank IRELANDSMAN
Paloma Hidalgo, Other at The Westin Palace Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2020

Dear Irelandsman,
Thank you very much for your loyalty to The Westin Palace, Madrid during all these years and for the time taken to share your valuable feedback!
We also appreciate you to choose us for staying during your recent visit to our city during this difficult period for everyone.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future,
My best regards,
Paloma

Reviewed 24 August 2020

Luxurious hotel in a terrific position, this is the perfect spot to explore Madrid and treat yourself between a visit at a museum and a shopping fever attack.
I cannot not recommend it... it is expensive though and the business rooms could be taken care of a bit better.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GermanoF
Paloma Hidalgo, Other at The Westin Palace Madrid, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2020

Dear GermanoF,
Thank you for the time taken to write your review regarding our hotel!
Happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel location as well as the service provided by our associates.
Looking forward to welcoming you back now that we are opened again for all our guests,
Kind regards,

Reviewed 23 August 2020

This is one of the best Westin hotel I ever stayed. The hotel itself is great and one of the tourist attractions by itself. The front desk staff and manager were so thoughtful. They upgraded my room when they noticed we have a big family. The services were amazing! And best of all, they even delivered champagne and cake to my room on my birthday!!

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank SaraTyson49200

Dear SaraTyson49200,
I have shared your wonderful review with all the hotel team to celebrate that we were able to exceed your expectations mainly with the service provided by our staff.
I'm so exited to let you know that we have reopened the hotel last Thursday August 27 so... looking forward to welcoming you and your family again in the very near future,
My best regards,