Private Madrid Museum Tours
Review Highlights
Walking tour 'Secret Madrid'

Our first time in Madrid and Hernan showed us around areas that we would never have reached on our... read more

Reviewed 23 March 2022
nixg2015
Bristol, United Kingdom
An enjoyable morning at The Royal Palace with Irina

I am so glad I booked a guided tour with Madrid Museum Tours. Irina took me back in time and... read more

Reviewed 11 March 2022
Solotraveleis2022
Manama, Bahrain
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Madrid
from US$130.00
from US$577.32
from US$16.04
from US$69.49
More Info
All reviews hernan satt art history royal palace come alive private guide walking tour company knowledge kings metro
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were intent on visiting some of the major sites in Spain as we toured the country for several days. Not being huge art aficionados, we had selected Mr. Hernan Satt to be a tour guide for us through the Prado based on excellent reviews we had seen on Trip Advisor. The reviews I read about Mr. Satt clearly did not overstate the value and the enjoyment we gained from having him as our tour guide. Mr. Satt provided us with insight into the masterpieces in the Prado that we would've never recognized nor understood without his incredible insight and knowledge. He was very personable and very understanding of what we wanted to see, and taught us a lot about how to look at art in a way we had never imagined. He brought the art pieces to life for us. We can never thank him enough for the wonderful experience we had going through an unbelievable museum at the Prado. I would highly recommend this to anyone who had any interest in learning about the works in the Prado from a guide who was clearly very passionate about his work. If you want to learn about art ask for Mr. Hernan Satt.

1  Thank Steven G
Reviewed 18 August 2017

We did a tour of highlights and paintings with Jewish themes with Irina, from Madrid Museum Tours.
It was fascinating!
My husband and I are far from being art connaisseurs but Irina made the paintings she showed us come to life! Her vast knowledge is most impressive and she shares so much information in such an interesting manner.
I never imagined that we could enjoy an art tour so much. Well worth the cost.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had the pleasure of touring the Prado with Mr Hernan Satt and simply cannot say enough wonderful things about him. His knowledge of art history is staggering, and the stories and asides about the works were delightful and totally added to the experience. Hernan also happens to be charming, funny and someone I would love to spend more time with on another tour! We would not hesitate to recommend he and his company to anyone serious about touring the art of the Prado. The Canadians thank-you Hernan :) 5 stars well deserved.

1  Thank Janice F
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Spent 2 separate days with Hernan Satt touring Madrid. Was able to customize the tours to meet our wants and needs. Hernan was knowledgeable, kind, flexible and engaging. He was willing to change our original plans due to unforeseen circumstances. Hernan shared a variety of sights with my family and made sure that everyone got to see something that they were interested in. He made sure that we learned about the history of Madrid in a fun and lighthearted way. Will book him again in a second when we return!

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My daughter (16) and I had a private tour of the Prado in July. Our guide, Irina, was so knowledgable, and led us through the massive museum to see all the major masterpieces in 2 1/2 hours. It was worth every euro. We learned so much and were able to return to the Prado on another day by ourselves to see paintings we had missed. I highly recommend Private Museum Tours.

Date of experience: July 2017