1,557 results
All reviewsalonso martinez metro stationjazz clubgreat locationfree bikesbunk bedsplenty of bars and restaurantsfamily roomminute walkfree wifismall windowlovely hotelhuge bathroomup to datemetro stopour room was spaciousgood sizewithin walking distance
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Great location, close to metro and close to many of Madrid's amenities on foot. Great boutique hotel, clean, great breakfast! Very innovative with laptop and a mobile phone in the room! Very friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely stay again when back in Madrid! Great bar in front of the hotel ;-)

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jorge d, General Manager at Petit Palace Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Dear Nicolay,
I really appreciate the time you took out to write and share this amazing review after your recent with us.
It's wonderful to see that you enjoyed the hotel and our fabulous location.
I am also happy to know you enjoyed the laptop and the smartphone in the room.
The best news is that you would consider staying with us again for your next stay in Madrid!
It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in Santa Barbara!

Kind Regards,

Jorge del Río
Petit Palace Santa Barbara

Reviewed 31 July 2018

We had a wonderful experience at the Petit Palace Santa Barbara. Our room was modern and clean, and had a lovely patio overlooking Santa Barbara plaza. The Alonzo Martinez neighborhood was fun to stay in, too -- lots of restaurants and shopping nearby. Petit Palace's staff were accommodating, hospitable, and offered solid restaurant recommendations. Other unexpected perks: laptop in the room, iPhone in the room for customer use, and blackout curtains that really helped us overcome jet lag quickly.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jorge d, General Manager at Petit Palace Santa Barbara, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic review of your stay with us.
It’s really pleasing to know that you enjoyed our location, services and hospitality.
I am delighted that you had a thoroughly enjoyable experience and it gives me great pleasure to read your kind words on our staff.I will be sharing your comments with all team as I'm sure it will make them happy too.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back in Santa Barbara!

KInd Regards,

Reviewed 30 July 2018

I have stayed at this hotel in Santa Barbara many times due to frequent business trips in Madrid, and I have always had a good experience before.

In July, I stayed for 2 nights and forgot an item in my room when I checked out which I realised when I was in the taxi to the airport. Our receptionist contacted the hotel asking about the item, but it was never found. I know exactly where I left it and it is a shame someone missed it or had taken it without returning it to the lost items. Hence the average review.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your coments and thank you for your fidelity.
I am very disappointed to read that your didn`t have a good experience this time.I don't really know which is the object that you forgot in the room. If you please can send us an email and give us more information I will try to find out what happened.
I hope that this incident does not affect to your fidelity with Petit Palace.

We look forward to greeting you again soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Hotel is in a great location to walk to the main attractions (if you like walking in 94°), if not it's just around the corner from the metro station. Another option are taxis, which are cheap and readily available. There are good restaurants right on the doorstop of this hotel. The staff are very helpful with directions, suggestions and seem pleased to help.
The room was well equipped with toiletries, including shave kit, dental kit, comb, shower gel, shampoo etc. There's also a hair dryer, iron and mini bar.
The only thing that wasn't worth the money was the breakfast at 18 euros as there was hardly any food to choose from and if you did like something it was pot luck if there were enough out eg 3 large croissants and when I turned around they'd all gone and after 30 min no more refills with another 2 hours of breakfast to go !!. No butter for the toast, only awful marg spread type stuff. So have breakfast out in one of the many lovely cafes.

Stayed: July 2018

Dear Donna,

Thank you for your time to give us your feedback about your stay in our Hotel Petit Santa Barbara.
It is a pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us and that the hotel rooms equipment, staff service and awesome location have reached your expectations.
I am very sorry that you did not like our breakfast buffet.
It is one of the more valued points by our customers for their quality and variety. We have more than 100 different products including, fresh fruit prepared seasonal, natural juices, daily home made detox & smoothie, dried fruits and nuts with yoghurt, selection of cheeses, eggs cooked to your liking, pastries and variety fresh bread, Iberian cold meats, omelettes, cereals, cakes, flavored oils, organic almond milk, lactose free milk, soya milk, Nespresso coffee,... all is fresh and very tasty.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Petit Palace Santa Barbara on your next visit to Madrid.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Good beds and laptop free to use at the room. Shower with enough space with soft towels. Parking nearby with discount from hotel. Center easy to reach walking. Good restaurants and bars next to the hotel. Great hotel to experience Madrid.

Room Tip: Free laptop to use at room.
Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

Dear Silvester,

I would like to offer my sincerest gratitude for taking your precious time and leaving such positive feedback to us, we really appreciate it.
We are really happy to know that our complementary services and hospitality fulfilled your expectations and that you were able to enjoy your time in Madrid

We hope you'll come back and visit soon!

Best Regards,