“Fantastic food and service ”
Review of Pointer

Pointer
Ranked #2,264 of 12,860 Restaurants in Madrid
Price range: US$30 - US$35
Neighbourhood: Chueca
Description: El restaurante con más ambiente del centro de Madrid, y cuenta con dos atmósferas diferentes; una con decoración neoindustrial, ideal para eventos y celebraciones, y la otra donde podrás disfrutar de unas preciosas vistas a la Plaza de Colón. Su decoración cálida y acogedora hace de este espacio un lugar perfecto para desayunos, presentaciones de producto, cócteles, ect. Pointer dispone de una exclusiva sala privada con luz natural. idónea para reuniones, desayunos de trabajo, comidas o cenas tanto profesionales como personales. ¡Pásatelo en grande con los mejores platos, deliciosos cócteles y el ambiente más animado!
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

I came with a group of 80 ladies and had a fantastic time till they closed. We had some kind of tasting menu which all tasted so good, just a pity I wasn’t able to finish the risotto because we were all already dancing all over the place :) Great service, fantastic music and nice atmosphere.

1  Thank JensinaB

Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Was taken there as part of a business trip. We were 16 and had our own area of the restaurant upstairs. Service was quick and efficient and the offering extensive.

I had the anchovies - lovely - followed by beef tenderloin with foie gras - excellent and perfectly medium rare. Colleagues had the tbone - huge and looked incredible. The octopus was just as good. Had a taste of the steak tartare - very good although I would’ve served with chips rather than crisps..but still tasty!

Well worth a visit. I forgot to take more pics apart from one of the starters....;).

Grupo Rantanpla... M, Public Relations Manager at Pointer, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2018

Good morning,

Thank you so much for visiting us and writing us this great review. We are so happy to know that you had such a pleasant experience and enjoyed your meal. We hope you return soon; it would be a pleasure to see you again.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely not satisfied! The food wasn’t good, some dishes arrived cold (maybe they was already cooked??) and the waiters were really unpleasant.
At the end we’ve also seen a big fight and the security of the restaurant hit some guys really hard. Also police has come. It seemed to be in a fight club, not a restaurant

Reviewed 17 June 2018

I chose Pointer for my 21st dinner, and I thoroughly enjoyed it! The manager in specific was incredible, and my food was delicious. I do think it attracts a younger crowd (21 years - 35 years), due to the music and lively atmosphere, however that's what I loved about it! Additionally, I enjoyed my wine.

Grupo Rantanpla... M, Public Relations Manager at Pointer, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Good Morning,

We would like to thank you for sharing such a special occasion with us in Pointer! We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your experience and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

Also the service was fantastic like the food. There was a waitress Raul Delgado who treated us in a way that I have never been treated in a restaurant. Totally recommended.

Grupo Rantanpla... M, Public Relations Manager at Pointer, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Good afternoon,

We would like to thank you for your awesome visit and for leaving us this great review. We are super pleased to know that you had a wonderful time in Pointer and we hope to see you again soon!