1,273 results
All reviewsarturo soriacity centrepool attendantnice hotelpool areaoffice areabusiness districtfree bottles of waternews channelsfree weightsbusiness tripmetro stationnice lobbymini fridgefitness roomclose to the hotelbus stop
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Polite and helpful staffs.Every thing is good.clean rooms but you can't open the windows to change the weather.the style of rooms is nice.I was satisfied.you can very easy go to city center with the bus.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Ilunion H, Director General at ILUNION Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Negin,
Thank you very much for your review and rating.
Thank you specially for your appreciation about our staffl. We are glad if you have enjoyed your stay.
I'm at your disposal.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

Air conditioning not working
Fridge not working - on discussing with hotel staff I was not it's not actually a fridge but a "temperature maintaner". What is that?
Evening meal overpriced for very small portions
Overall, an overpriced, disappointing hotel

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review.

My apologies for the incidents with fridge. I am surprised by the comments you make about our prices and portions but I apprecite so much and respect. My apologize about it and I take note to improve.

I reamin at your disponsal

Reviewed 8 June 2018

Really nice hotel, good location close to the airport and about 10 mins drive from the City.

A massive thanks to Paloma who works on Reception - she was most helpful in arranging for an item to be sent back to the UK.

Great staff - would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Ilunion H, Director General at ILUNION Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Pat,
Thank you very much for your review and rating.
Thank you specially for your appreciation about our service in general. We are glad you have enjoyed your stay.
We hope you will choose us again on your next visit to Madrid. I'm at your disposal. Best regards

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Friday 11th May, with my husband we stayed at this hotel , their AC technician dropped a ladder on my face , causing eye injury, dizziness , bruises (for few days),neck injury , the manager Mr Pulgar made me to complete a complaint form ,i did , but no response.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sara E
Ilunion H, Director General at ILUNION Atrium, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Sara,
As I explain personally, you must wait for our insurance company to evaluate the report. The complaint sheet follows its legal course, in which we do not intervene.
I remain at your disponsal.
Cordially

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Positive: receptionists were nice, the room was clean and new, location close to restaurants and offices, and the airport
Negative: the systems didn't work, the hot water didn't work one day, breakfast is not very good compared to others with the same price

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear Customer,
Thank you for your review. My apologies for the inconvenience caused by the hot water. We are currently working on this issue. We note your suggestions and will work to improve.

I remain at your disponsal.