1,681 results
All reviews close to the airport free shuttle el capricho express breakfast metro station madrid airport shuttle service an early flight residential area next morning great airport hotel city centre one night stay between flights double sinks minutes from the airport the hotel offers
Reviewed 4 June 2018

This hotel is close to the airport but out of the main district. The facility itself are well maintained. It nice to have the hotel shuttle service to and from the airport within 20 minutes driving. The frontdesk staffs are not so friendly though, they talk to each other with laughters, but when they see you the smile disappear.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Absolutely can not say enough great things about this hotel. Friendly staff, beautiful rooms, clean, lots of space, parking on site, easy check out! We would definitely stay again when we return to Madrid.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed here one night between flights. Shuttle bus worked perfectly. Very nice staff at the reception especially a girl with glasses. Room was super modern and nice with good a/c and wifi. Area is very quiet so we could sleep without any noise. If you want you can walk to a big shoppingcenter and it takes about 20 minutes.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swedishtravellers
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The bedroom and bathroom were big, bright and modern, and quiet. The AC was not turned on for guest rooms...the staff said it's only for summer. That meant uncomfortable temps for part of my stay. Often hotels of this type offer an electric kettle and selection of coffees and teas. This hotel had some convoluted coffee machine and one could buy the coffee to put in it from reception for 2 euros. I thought that was pretty chintzy, considering the price I paid for the room. I tried to get just a cup of coffee from the hotel restaurant but the wait staff didn't even glance my way, and I had only 20 minutes before leaving for the airport.

The staff was congenial, and allowed me to get into the room a few hours ahead of its stated check in time.

The location was close to the airport, and they offered airport pickup and drop off. A nice grocery store was a few blocks away. It was maybe a half mile from a metro station, but I was routed to another Barajas station and ended up having to take a taxi there.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I was in Madrid for a short time for meetings. I chose this location based on the proximity to the airport. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I appreciated that there was a train station about 5 blocks away that took me straight downtown Madrid.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel