All reviews great apartments infinity pool self catering induction hob fridge freezer coffee maker apartment block min walk short stay main town mops washing housekeeping airer midnight towels iron
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Check in was terrible, I arrived at The Appartments without any instructions. I pressed the intercom outside , after 10 attempts without success , so I called the emergency number and was basically told to use the intercom, the chap only spoke Spanish, not useful for international travelers. I eventually got through on the intercom and the exterior door was opened remotely, surely it would be preferable to send customers an access code to get in. Picked up the keys , but could not see how to access the parking , so I left my car on the access ramp. The following morning I get a call from a woman at the administrative offices I assume who proceeds to tell me off about leaving my car on the ramp, did not listen to what I was saying just rattled on about me blocking the garage. The Appartments are basic and more than adequate, a comfortable chair to sit in would be good

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2018

This was my third visit to the Sitges Resort Apartments and will be my last. Over the last 3 years, I have found the standard of the apartment has fallen while the price increases.

On this visit, I requested a toaster & kettle as these were missing from the room last year. On my arrival these were missing, my booking confirmation states the room has these and is shown in the room pictures.

I tried to speak to the virtual reception over the intercom but the other person could not understand what I was asking for. I then spoke to someone at reception (in LED Sitges) and all he said was he did not understand English. The apartment advertised they speak “your language”

The next issue was the room was missing a safety deposit box. I was staying in the London apartments which can be accessed via street level, unlike the other apartments where you have two doors to the apartment. I did not feel as secure in this apartment as the terrace is shared with other residents which made having a safe more imperative.

Also as the terrace was shared, you could not leave the patio window door open.

Another issue, the room was advertised landmark view. The only view from my terrace was the next build’s kitchen.

Lastly, the apartment overcharged my credit card, I tried to explain this to reception but had to report to Booking.com to resolve.

I really like the location and the apartments but has been let down by poor standards.

Room tip: Request you are not given the London Apartments
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 21 November 2017

Visiting family in Sitges we booked an apartment for 8 nights. Despite living in the area for several years and working in estate agency, my daughter found it difficult to locate the apartment, we could not see any sign or number and she eventually found the location by comparing the picture of what is actually an ordinary apartment block with the picture on the website. To check in you have to ring a number - fortunately she is bilingual as I don't think many of the staff, who are located at a hotel, have great English, at least not in my experience. The apartment was great value for money, extremely quiet, spotlessly clean, ultra modern, good storage, comfortable bed, excellent kitchen area with fridge, freezer, induction hob - we discovered this only works when a pan is actually on the hob! dishwasher, microwave, however, there were no instructions on how to work any of the appliances. We did not see a safe which was supposed to be somewhere in the apartment? The sound did not appear to work on the tv, but there did not appear to be any English programmes anyway. The heating/air con was excellent as was the hot water. The bathroom was great with a huge walk in shower. Pool area looked very nice and the basement washing machines, airers, iron, ironing board were very useful. As we booked for 8 nights with no discount for a stay of this length, it would have been nice to have been given clean towels and bedding halfway through our stay. Cleaning was easy and it would certainly not have been worth paying 7.60 euros per day for a cleaning service. The thing I did not like was it was difficult to speak to anyone from the property and on the one occasion I did I was told by the gentleman he could not understand me and to email - a bit difficult without access to a computer at that time! Would I stay here again? probably not as the lack of communication could be a problem if there was a major issue. Would I recommend these apartments - if you are completely self sufficient and have a working knowledge of Spanish these are great apartments at a very reasonable price

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

Check in is not easy due to the fact there's no reception so get buzzed in by reception (who are located elsewhere) and look on the notice board round the corner from the lift then you'll see an envelope with your name. We stayed for 3 nights in a ground floor studio (Berlin 4) which was modern, light and airy with basic utensils and crockery but no Kettle or oven (hob only). The complete bathroom door lock was missing and we were unable to get it resolved during our stay. Bed was comfortable and there's an infinity pool on the top floor with great views although the water was cold (early October) so no swimming! There are communal washing machines in the basement but programming is really difficult to work out - some simple instructions might help?

Strangely, there's no black out curtain over the side window which means room doesn't get dark due to the outside light being permanently on at night. Also the blackout curtain on the main windows is on the wrong side of the net curtains which makes them difficult to draw - surely any sensible person would have put them the other way round??

The apartment block is out of the main town and around 15mins walk away (longer on return as it's uphill!), so not really convenient if you don't have transport. Handily there's on site underground secure parking.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Rooms are great.

Cooking facilities are great however to have the dishwasher on you also have to have the extraction system on at the same time (annoying)

Everything is very modern and clean apart from your room after 4 days. A cleaner wouldn't go a miss but you can pay extra for this?

Check in is by intercom - some people seem to claim that you need to walk into the town to do that - you don't! Use the intercom and use it also to check out.

The pool is great, maybe warmer in June but September it's slightly chilly, nighttime is also nice in the pool area.

Overall very good and would happily return. I had some family ask recently if it was good for kids and to that I would say no. Definitely an adult only place

Date of stay: September 2017