All reviews rooftop pool sea view decent sized room sea front relaxed hotel hot food excellent location small balcony four star hotel cleaned daily reception staff santa maria pastries breakfast room sun loungers superior room third floor
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Another nice stay. Despite the rooms becoming a bit tired, this hotel consistently serves up decent quality.

The pool, parking and proximity to the beach keep me coming back time after time.

Breakfast accommodation has improved in the past couple of years, but now it’s about time to invest in guest rooms which aren’t quite up to standard for the price.

The wifi is so inconsistent as to be unusable, but it’s free and I suppose, better than nothing.

Staff are really nice.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Hotel_La_Nina, Equipo de La Niña at La Nina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Thank you for your comments and we're happy you always come back even we have things to improve.

We keep in mind your suggestions in order to offer a better service to you and all our guests.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

I have now stayed in this hotel around a dozen times - each time I visit Sitges I return. I have wondered whether I should try others nearby but have never felt the need.
I'm a repeat customer and they look after me - but I think they look after everyone or at least set out to. (Example: I arrived early and was not feeling well so they gave me a room in which I could sleep for a couple of hours and a free large bottle of water). It's consistently a great place to stay - the location is perfect (although watch out for Sitges events as there can be a rather loud sound stage across the road if there is one one), the rooms are spotless and comfortable, the seaview is great and the breakfasts are better than ever. I really like what they've done with them recently. It's a real shame that the restaurant has closed - but it makes the hotel quieter in the evening. Eating at the sister hotel (Santa Maria) is nearly as good - I always preferred the menu at La Nina but it isn't massively different. All-in-all it's a great hotel and one to which I will continue to return. (Finally: as I've said before ...if you are used to and like the large chains then you may not like the relative simplicity of hotels such as these in many European countries. I prefer them. They have everything you need but maybe not some of those things that you actually don't need).

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you very much for your comment.

We really appreciate to read nice words, we do our best to make guests feel like home and it's gratifying see than you noticed.

We hope see you back soon!

Reviewed 15 August 2018

This is not a cheap hotel, but if you take a superior room with the balcony and sea view it's more than worth of money. Service is excellent, breakfast good (even lacking fresh vegetables) and the location, superb. Hotel gives you new beach towels every time you want to take a swim, there is also a small swimming pool on the top floor.

Room tip: Superior room is worth of money what comes to view.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for your comment.

We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We have just returned home from a weekend stay at Hotel La Nina in Sitges and it was such a lovely hotel. On arrival we received a very warm welcome from the staff on reception, who throughout our stay were very friendly and helpful.

We had chosen a sea view room, which had a small balcony and great view across the beach and to the sea. Absolutely loved having the balcony door open at night, lying in bed listening to the sound of the waves on the beach – was so relaxing. The rooms were nicely air-conditioned – cool, but not cold. Simply decorated, but clean and tidy and beds comfortable.

The roof top pool area was over two floors and had great views. The pool was small, but perfect for a dip to cool off and chill. There were a reasonable number of sun loungers available.

Breakfast was included in our booking and was a buffet style with hot and cold options and you could eat indoors or outdoors – it was all fresh and tasty. We ate outdoors on the patio at the front of the hotel, great for people watching.

The hotel was on a straight strand along the seafront – it has lots of lovely restaurants along it. It was only a 3 or 4 minute walk to the main bars and shops. It was our first visit to Sitges, such a beautiful place, very gay friendly and lots of fun bars to visit – cannot wait to come back. We are already looking forward to coming back to Sitges and will definitely be staying at this hotel again.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Chris L

Thank you very much for your extended opinion and nice words.

We're really happy you enjoyed your stay here with us and in Sitges and of course we wish you come back soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

clean, nice and helpful staff at the reception. Loved the pool and terrace. steps away from the beach and an easy walk to stores and restaurants. Breakfast was a gem. nice variety and fresh. Wish we could have stayed longer.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive opinion.

We appreciate you dedicated time to write those nice words.

We hope you come back soon!